• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Coventry City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Decent start to the season.

If you're reading this this Luke, I'm sorry I doubted you 😉
Bugger that. We need to see continued improvement. We’ve been utter cack in half our games, there’s no doubting that.

Luke deserves massive credit for the defensive improvement.

Slowly morphing into what we thought he was gonna be.

Stopping the Grimes quarterback nonsense helps too
Agree with all of that. Letting people do their proper jobs is a big part of the improvement.

Decent start to the season.

If you're reading this this Luke, I'm sorry I doubted you 😉
More than decent imo. Considering we have played:

Middlesbrough (currently 12th, last season 8th)
Preston (currently 22nd, last season 10th)
Cardiff (currently 24th, last season 12th)
West Brom (currently 1st, last season 5th)
Norwich (currently 11th, last season 6th)
Coventry (currently 19th, last season 9th)

Every side was a top half side last season.

Still annoys me though that we are the only side Cardiff have taken a point from (and scored against I think?)
We should be too three I think and that lot on 0. Gave them far too much respect and they gave their one in a season performance to secure a draw

From Cardiff match report
As well as their own team’s abject display, the home fans then had to watch former Swansea City striker Piroe come on and score Leeds’ second with an assured left-footed finish.

From Cardiff match report
As well as their own team’s abject display, the home fans then had to watch former Swansea City striker Piroe come on and score Leeds’ second with an assured left-footed finish.
They were singing about us all game too. Sore necks looking that far up the table

If there's one thing Cardiff fans are good at its savaging their own side.
We aren't half bad at that either mind you

Will say this, take Franco out of that team and we have an issue.

Enjoy him, he is absolute class.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back