• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Middlesbrough FC vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

That’s up to other midfield players to take advantage of the the space created to move into the attacking third. It’s not Grimes fault players aren’t thinking
Fulton shouldn't be anywhere near the squad, let alone starting games.

It’s soft but it’s absolutely a foul. Completely needless challenge as well since there were still two defenders in front of him.

Been second best so far but I’m not sure why anyone would be surprised by that. Boro had a great run at the end of last season and will be aiming for the top six.

Cabango worse than terrible. Like the proverbial carthorse, a foul every time! What the feck?? 😡

Would rather start with 10 men than have Fulton in the team.

It was his half arse attempt to win the ball in the centre circle that led to break for the penalty.
Ronald on for him at half time, Abdullai in midfield and Vip on for Cullen

The big question is not whether Cabango is having a mare, but is there anyone left who's actually surprised he's having a mare?

Shouldn't be anywhere near our squad, never mind the starting XI.

And that, my friends, is why we will remain a bottom half side - unless we see some personnel changes in the next fortnight or so.

Even the home comms mentioning how Fulton has been a bystander and not involved in the game at all

The walking pace backwards and sideways shite is already getting on my nerves. I think I’ll go back to watching Miss Marple. She moves faster.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back