• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Middlesbrough FC vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

That’s up to other midfield players to take advantage of the the space created to move into the attacking third. It’s not Grimes fault players aren’t thinking
Yea but when we lose the ball, there's one less player in midfield to win it back because he's playing as a third cb.
There's also 1 less midfielder for borough to mark in midfield, makes it easier for them.

That’s up to other midfield players to take advantage of the the space created to move into the attacking third. It’s not Grimes fault players aren’t thinking
I disagree, it just means he's standing next to our two CBs and we're then outnumbered in midfield (as Grimes only leaves 7 players ahead of him against 10 opposition players) and end up losing possession

Car crash of a game for Cabango so far. Abdulai needs taking off. Really slow start in general.

They’re just better than us imo. Still, nothing to say we can’t nick it.

Last edited:
I've switched to Sky Sports news. How have Swansea responded Tim (Sherwood) What have they done?
answer ''nothing if they continue to play this way against Boro. They'll get hammered''. Pretty much what I thought.

Vipotnik and Ronald will certainly be on half time for Cullen and Abdullai.

Desperate need for another centre half.

Hopefully at half time, our players will have a meet and greet to get to know each other

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back