• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Sheffield United vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

It's as if Williams has written this one off and is concentrating on Stoke.
If that's the case buddy, he shouldn't have made the subs last Sunday. Cos they cost us 3 points. Then he could have rested em tonight. Luke is fckn odd thers no doubting it.

It will be interesting to see how match fit Allen is when it’s time to pull on a Welsh shirt.

Surely a 90% fit Allen is better than a fully fit Fulton.

IMG-6830.jpg
IMG-6831.jpg

Do I not like that.......

People on Twitter think this line-up is something to beat the owners with.. I'd sack him if we get tonked tonight, he's making weird subs and tonight's selection is barmy.. 31 games
12 wins
6 draws
13 defeats

38% win rate.. wouldn't surprise me if the yanks are going to pull the trigger on him

I assume it’s Fulton in as means of managing game time for Franco (no idea why this is necessary), and Peart-Harris up top (also no idea why we start like this as Vipo didn’t play 90 on Sunday).

I don’t get it.
Don't think anybody does .

People on Twitter think this line-up is something to beat the owners with.. I'd sack him if we get tonked tonight, he's making weird subs and tonight's selection is barmy.. 31 games
12 wins
6 draws
13 defeats

38% win rate.. wouldn't surprise me if the yanks are going to pull the trigger on him
Stick a link up here, let’s have a read.

I assume it’s Fulton in as means of managing game time for Franco (no idea why this is necessary), and Peart-Harris up top (also no idea why we start like this as Vipo didn’t play 90 on Sunday).

I don’t get it.
Utterly bizarre.

Joe Allen is good enough for Wales yet can't get a start in the side over Jay Fulton even though he's come on to replace Franco in the majority of games this season.

I really want to like Williams, he doesn't help himself picking a side like this.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back