• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Sheffield United vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

If we can start well tonight I'd be confident of getting a point. We can't afford to do our usual 'not turn up until the 2nd half' routine.

Except that this season we usually start games quite well. It’s the second half we tend not to turn up to !
I honestly think we play as well as Franco's on the pitch. He's become so important so quickly, partially for how good he is, partially for how much better he makes Grimes.

Franco has definitely added to our defensive resilience, but he's yet to show much going forwards. Allen off the bench still has an important role to play. His performance on Sunday was a lot better than people give him credit for.

Also, a touch off-topic, but I think if we keep playing the way we have been, we'll be in for some batterings AND we'll batter some teams this season. Vig's can't keep bailing us out at his current rate of basically a goal per game, but similarly, we'll have games where we make our pressure count and score 2/3 in quick succession.

Williams trying to use his squad as best as he can.
Think he is making a point up top 😬

Hopefully it works tonight, not holding much hope but fingers crossed.

Peart-Harris has looked quite handy but he's never played up front in his career. Why have we decided to throw him up there?

Vipotnik looked good enough to start again imo, but aware we've another game on Saturday

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back