• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

I have to somewhat disagree with you there. Nearly everyone on here has stated we're going to win.
I think most are quietly confident yet not getting too carried away and taking anything for granted.

I can't wait to see chopra crying in the away end the fucking freak

ASHLEY WILLIAMS HE SHAGGED CHOPRAS WIFE

I apologise, my uncle was born with an eye condition and grew up with a horrible nickname (10 past 10 Tom). I should know better and will improve going forward.
But it look like you means Eom not have good eyes when I say he have quick eyes for playing 10. You attack and say ‘Quickest eyes’ is not right.
Bad bad joke not right for Eom and Eom friends

But it look like you means Eom not have good eyes when I say he have quick eyes for playing 10. You attack and say ‘Quickest eyes’ is not right.
I don’t think any offence was meant.

If there was a joke, it was on poor old Steve.
I can assure you no offence was meant on the friends of Eom.

Anyway, it's about 04.40am in South Korea, your obviously excited for the SWD tomorrow 😍
What's the weather like your way?

If there was a joke, it was on poor old Steve.
I can assure you no offence was meant on the friends of Eom.
So was joke? or no joke ?
On poor Steve or not on Steve but Eom 'quick' eyes' ?
How can make joke on these ?

So was joke? or no joke ?
On poor Steve or not on Steve but Eom 'quick' eyes' ?
How can make joke on these ?
Poor Steve has made a mint, decked out on the touchline in the best Paul Smith clobber, he'll be ok sunshine 👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back