• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

Not that it matters but have you lot seen the Cardiff handball?
If VAR was in the champ then I would have been confident it's given as it was a clear handball.

Didnt see at the time I'm the stadium and no appeals from players.

If VAR was in the champ then I would have been confident it's given as it was a clear handball.

From Ronald's header? It was point blank to be fair to the defender, no idea what the handball law is at the moment (since they change it so often) so not sure if it would have been classed as deliberate handball.

I'm pretty sure Darling punched Colwill in the stomach during the fracas at the end with Ng, thought I saw it at the time and the highlights seem to show it as well. Luckily the officials didn't see it

It was handball and probably should have been a pen, but fuck VAR. Don't want it. Worst thing to happen in football for decades.

I'll accept incidents like this being missed if it means not standing round for 5 mins while the ref goes to look at a TV that no one else gets to see so no one knows what's happening, and he ends making the wrong decision half of the time anyway. Bollocks to that.

One other thing which disappointed me yesterday was an incident in the last ten minutes, where a Swans cross came in, the first Cardiff defender in the area botched it and it came to Vipotnik fifteen yards out and central. He had a defender a yard or two in front of him so he decided to slide it sideways to an unmarked Abdulai (?) but he over-hit the pass and the chance was lost. I thought he would have done better to feint one way or the other to lose the defender then hit a shot a goal. One would expect a ruthless striker to have done just that. I know it's decisions having to be made in a split second, but I felt there was a potential goal for us there that went begging. Don't shoot, don't score.

Some people on here are acting like Eom or Ron literally did nothing all game, which couldn't be further than the truth. Cardiff were doing everything possible to try and shut Ron out and he still got in numerous times.

End product was lacking, that's at

Some people on here are acting like Eom or Ron literally did nothing all game, which couldn't be further than the truth. Cardiff were doing everything possible to try and shut Ron out and he still got in numerous times.

End product was lacking, that's all.
Yes, but the end product is the important bit.

I'm pretty sure Darling punched Colwill in the stomach during the fracas at the end with Ng, thought I saw it at the time and the highlights seem to show it as well. Luckily the officials didn't see it

I've also seen suggestions that Fulton gave Ng a little kick in the back of the head while he was on the ground, which would explain their keeper going nuts to the ref.

As much as I'd like Ng to get a ban for simulation (which I know won't happen), perhaps it's for the best that the authorities don't take a look at the incident!

One other thing which disappointed me yesterday was an incident in the last ten minutes, where a Swans cross came in, the first Cardiff defender in the area botched it and it came to Vipotnik fifteen yards out and central. He had a defender a yard or two in front of him so he decided to slide it sideways to an unmarked Abdulai (?) but he over-hit the pass and the chance was lost. I thought he would have done better to feint one way or the other to lose the defender then hit a shot a goal. One would expect a ruthless striker to have done just that. I know it's decisions having to be made in a split second, but I felt there was a potential goal for us there that went begging. Don't shoot, don't score.

I think Abdulai should have pulled the trigger and gone for goal. Their keeper looked dreadful so at worst would have been a rebound in the 6 yard box similar to Cullen's goal

I've also seen suggestions that Fulton gave Ng a little kick in the back of the head while he was on the ground, which would explain their keeper going nuts to the ref.

As much as I'd like Ng to get a ban for simulation (which I know won't happen), perhaps it's for the best that the authorities don't take a look at the incident!
Think it was darling. I would have done the same mind, frog looking cunt

As much as I'd like Ng to get a ban for simulation (which I know won't happen), perhaps it's for the best that the authorities don't take a look at

Didn't see Fulton kicking anything yesterday, and that includes the ball.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back