• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

Anyone else getting excited by the thought of Franco splitting Rambo in half?

Anyone else getting excited by the thought of Franco splitting Rambo in half?
I have an excited feeling about all possible match ups between our opposite number. Especially our wings against their full backs…… still. Nervous at the same time!!

I have an excited feeling about all possible match ups between our opposite number. Especially our wings against their full backs…… still. Nervous at the same time!!
Same here, always nervous before and during the game. That's what makes the difference between us and them.

We don't take anything for granted and it means more.

Quickest eyes since Steve Cooper
This not funny. Is not nice way
Cooper have bad bad eye conditions from birth
You say ‘Quickest eyes since Steve Cooper’ not funny, you have bad bad problem you have and not nice

Same here, always nervous before and during the game. That's what makes the difference between us and them.

We don't take anything for granted and it means more.
I have to somewhat disagree with you there. Nearly everyone on here has stated we're going to win.

This not funny. Is not nice way
Cooper have bad bad eye conditions from birth
You say ‘Quickest eyes since Steve Cooper’ not funny, you have bad bad problem you have and not nice
I apologise, my uncle was born with an eye condition and grew up with a horrible nickname (10 past 10 Tom). I should know better and will improve going forward.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back