• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

Deleted because two wrongs do not make a right. The post was inappropriate for a matchday thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unchanged XI.
Bianchini and Abbey on the bench.
Bench is full of game changers and experience now

Swansea City: Lawrence Vigouroux; Josh Key, Ben Cabango, Harry Darling, Josh Tymon; Matt Grimes (captain), Gonçalo Franco, Ollie Cooper; Jisung Eom, Liam Cullen, Ronald.

Substitutes: Nathan Broome, Kristian Pedersen, Jay Fulton, Joe Allen, Žan Vipotnik, Florian Bianchini, Kyle Naughton, Nelson Abbey, Azeem Abdulai.
I don't get as to why Cooper is starting myself, maybe because others aren't up to speed, I don't know

I don't get as to why Cooper is starting myself, maybe because others aren't up to speed, I don't know
Thats my guess, Bianchini literally only signed on Friday morning, a south Wales derby is not the match to throw him into the deep end with!

Thats an easy report for a ban on Facebook. Probs not enough for police involvement but at the very least can inconvenience him by getting his social media banned :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Normally Nathan or Ash is on their speed dial for televised Swans games.
Probably at the stadium watching the game themselves though lol

Sky comms are familiar but never quite have the same impact as Wyndham having a stroke whenever we score lol

1-0, was worried at the very start they looked up for it, hopefully this will settle us a bit

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back