• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Gillingham FC | The Carabao Cup

Tymon Key and Cullen coming on by the looks of it.
Feel sorry for Zan, we have given him zero service whatsoever

Ah so bring on our proper wing backs who can cross a ball and take our big striker off for a 5ft 9 one

Fucking bald donkey

Now that we took off Zan I bet you there will be plenty of crosses put in

If we’re not careful Vipotnik will be the next Yates, completely the wrong player for the way we’re playing.

Jesus
WHAT IS THE POINT OF THESE SUBSTITUTIONS ??????
We know what they can do.
I'm beginning to think Williams is a buffoon.

I'm now officially pissed off with Williams, his selections, his non existent tactics, the lack of passion and a serious lack of attacking intent. Supporters shouting Olé when we pass it back for the umpteenth time. 1-0 and still 25 mins at least left to play. God help Williams if this mob equalise. Are we on sleeping pills?

I'm now officially pissed off with Williams, his selections, his non existent tactics, the lack of passion and a serious lack of attacking intent. Supporters shouting Olé when we pass it back for the umpteenth time. 1-0 and still 25 mins at least left to play. God help Williams if this mob equalise. Are we on sleeping pills?
They need to boo not ole to
Give these cunts a kick up the arse

Being positive though
I am happy with Tjoe-A-On's performance. It was positive and encouraging and he showed good one touch link up with Cooper and Ronald

There's the cross😂😂😂😂 would have done zan the world of good you twat

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back