• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Gillingham FC | The Carabao Cup

Hopefully he’ll be too knackered for Saturday
I can't think of any statistical metric that would justify Fulton playing Saturday as well
Am hoping that we will see an attacking midfield player signed before then and Grimes/Franco as a base
Failing that Grimes/Abdulai as a base and Franco further forward

If people can find the energy to moan about a flat, if efficient, performance in the Carabao against 10 man Gillingham, I fear you might be in for quite a long season
Idiotic statement. It was Williams who stated after Middlesbrough that they owed the fans a much better performance, if we're flat against 10 man Gillingham then that's not satisfactory.

Idiotic statement. It was Williams who stated after Middlesbrough that they owed the fans a much better performance, if we're flat against 10 man Gillingham then that's not satisfactory.
To be fair it HAS been a better performance than Boro.
Tempo still not quite where it needs to be but that will be difficult without getting both our star wingers fully fit and Abdulai off the wings and Fulton off the pitch

I feel sorry for their Right Back, must have felt great relief when Ronald went off.

Based on tonight's efforts (I use that word loosely)
Vigouroux
Key Darling Pedersen Tymon
Eom Grimes Cooper Ronald
Cullen
Zan
Would be my starting XI on Saturday. Won't happen cause he has to play that ridiculous defensive midfield axis

Vigouroux
Eom Grimes Cooper Ronald
Cullen
Zan
Would be my starting XI on Saturday. Won't happen cause he has to play that ridiculous defensive midfield axis
Swap Cullen for Franco?

Vigouroux
Eom Grimes Cooper Ronald
Cullen
Zan
Defensive midfield axis?
I find Grimes-Fulton together quite offensive personally

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back