• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Preston North End | The EFL Championship

The second half performance yesterday was much better than the first (although the first half was mind numbing once again) but we had some decisions go our way, namely the ball looking like it may have been out of play when Eom crossed for the penalty and the officials somehow missing Darling's handball when it was still 1:0.

Preston were as bad as any team I've seen down here though, even when they were losing they showed very little attacking intent.

A much needed positive result ahead of next weekend but talk of us finishing in the playoffs after a decent 45 minutes yesterday is fantasy stuff, I'm still expecting us to be lower mid-table (12th-16th) at the end of the season
1723990116819.png

A handball will practically never be given for hitting a supporting arm from a sliding challenge.

The second half performance yesterday was much better than the first (although the first half was mind numbing once again) but we had some decisions go our way, namely the ball looking like it may have been out of play when Eom crossed for the penalty and the officials somehow missing Darling's handball when it was still 1:0.

Preston were as bad as any team I've seen down here though, even when they were losing they showed very little attacking intent.

A much needed positive result ahead of next weekend but talk of us finishing in the playoffs after a decent 45 minutes yesterday is fantasy stuff, I'm still expecting us to be lower mid-table (12th-16th) at the end of the season
Never know what will happen in this league, but this is one of the more rational posts I’ve seen. No drama and comfortable survival and we should be happy

I agree, but we've been three signings (or four if you include an extra man in midfield, which I think we need) short for a month now with no movement. It's as if Vipotnik was all we needed
Completely agree, especially Ruben Providence, and not forgeting what a bottle of whole season Vintage Allen will m,ake.
The impact Nathan T-Joe can make is probably better known by 357 Million followers of Indneaisan national team.

You also want to reward your forwards when they score which Cullen did in the cup.
Something Martin never really understood (like benching Whittaker after he scored a hat trick)
Glory Nzongo may have been rewarded for his hat trick with a bench place against Gillingham Still a closed door against under 23s

Swansea City v Norwich City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back