• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Wycombe Wanderers | The Carabao Cup

This team is the worst I've seen since 85/86. And, bearing in mind, they were not being paid, the club was about to fold and they were John Bond's pick and mix has beens and never beens, it says a lot

I'm sorry but watching how poor these are is genuinely worrying. They're walking into the opposition and flopping to the ground. Wycombe are just laughing at us.

All of them have been shite. Williams needs to get a grip of them as they are playing like a league one team right now. Defence is shocking, no creativity

Has to be up with one of the worst performances in last 10 years.
Fvkn unbelievable.

This team is the worst I've seen since 85/86. And, bearing in mind, they were not being paid, the club was about to fold and they were John Bond's pick and mix has beens and never beens, it says a lot
Can’t agree with you, sorry. When Julian Alsop headed the ball he would literally look around in surprise to see where it had gone.

I can't believe how bad the majority of our players have been tonight. Falling down on basic skills, like Joey just side footing it over the bar instead of getting his foot over it and volleying it. Lazy passes that just about reach another man in white. I feckin despair.

At least they occasionally went on target which is something this shower of shit are struggling with

Deeply, deeply embarrassing and the boos are 100% justified. Should apologise to the fans.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back