• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Wycombe Wanderers | The Carabao Cup

Fulton off so we should be moving the ball forward more now

We don't deserve to win this, i'm sure we're throwing to reduce the number of games.

I thought our whole mantra with Williams was that we created loads of chances?
this is embarrassing.
No shot on target as it stands

Utter garbage. I'd ban the twats from passing backwards.

I make that two shots on target in nearly two games. Both at home against shite.

Bald cunt can walk for all I care, fed up of them now

Abdulai has done my swede in the whole game.
Couldn't trap a bag of cement
Couldn't hold his breath let alone possession
Can't cross
Doesn't look up to see the man in space
Just now he passed it straight back to Cabango who had nowhere to play it rather than to his right to Pedersen in acres of space in the middle of the park which would have opened up play

Tbh I'd rather Wycombe get another, instead of us stealing an equaliser and sneaking through on pens. Feel like grabbing Williams and shaking him to shout some sense into that pretentious, balding twat. Feck knows what shite he'll fpout after this! 😡😡

Too many hiding and not bothered. They must think we don't fckn notice. Agree with earlier post on Vibotnik. Having no influence up front wotsoever.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back