• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | WBA v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

I wonder how sharp Peart Harris is at the moment and if he might be thrown straight in at number 10 with Ronald and Eom on the wings. This will be hard to gauge but I think we will see something like:

------------------------- Vigouroux -------------------------
Key ------- Cabango ----------------- Darling ------ Tymon
-------------- Franco --------------- Grimes ----------------
Eom ------------------ Peart-Harris ----------------- Ronald
-------------------------- Cullen -----------------------------

Vipotnik Cooper Allen and Bianchini to come on to give fresh legs in attack and midfield

Looking forward to the relatively short trip to the Hawthorns tomorrow. Weather will be good and hopefully we will turn it on and beat the Baggies who have had a good start to the season.

Looking forward to seeing the new signings get some real game time and just hoping Fulton doesn't start or even come on.

Leisurely drive and a spot of brunch in either Monmouth or Abergavenny en route.

I liked Florian with good crosses that Vip especially could have tried harder in that diabolical no show. Also, we have two LCBs worth using instead of whats wrong with Cab> & move over Darling to your favorite pos!

Looking forward to the relatively short trip to the Hawthorns tomorrow. Weather will be good and hopefully we will turn it on and beat the Baggies who have had a good start to the season.

Looking forward to seeing the new signings get some real game time and just hoping Fulton doesn't start or even come on.

Leisurely drive and a spot of brunch in either Monmouth or Abergavenny en route.
All sounds such a lovely day ahead. Be prepared for total fckn misery by 5pm buddy.

I think we will show up at the Hawthorns...starting with our best eleven with chances to breakaway may suit us. Keeping a clean sheet away however might be a struggle

All sounds such a lovely day ahead. Be prepared for total fckn misery by 5pm buddy.
Eom many many friends in West Bromwich having fun and very happy for big away match
We very upbeat for good play and exciting win with big fight.
Go Swans! Go Eom va va Eooom !!
No misery all fun 👍

I wonder how sharp Peart Harris is at the moment and if he might be thrown straight in at number 10 with Ronald and Eom on the wings. This will be hard to gauge but I think we will see something like:

Vipotnik Cooper Allen and Bianchini to come on to give fresh legs in attack and midfield
Fulton and Abdulai will come on, if they don’t start.

Key not ready no ?
And not good for overlaps support for Eom

Eom many many friends in West Bromwich having fun and very happy for big away match
No misery all fun 👍
Great😀😃😄

No misery all fun 👍
That's easy for you to say.

I hope Abdulai is nowhere near the starting eleven today. We've had chances to select him in his right position all summer to see what he offers. A winger he is not and a liability. Same applies to Fulton, LW needs to stop this blind loyalty and start selecting our best X1 with the squad he now has.

West Brom 8/11 👀
I’d back North Brom to beat us after Wednesday night.

One might say "yeah its Arsenal" but the overloads, overlaps and underlaps using runners to unsettle defenders and play balls in behind is exactly what we used to do with the Rangel/Dyer axis of terror. Arsenal in the first 10 minutes have been superb to watch

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back