• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | WBA v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Robinson laughing and joking with the boro players at the final whistle...sums up the modern footballer

Despite the striker situation getting me a little miffed, I'm really looking forward to this one. Expecting to see a reaction to the nonsense from Wednesday. We've had awful cup performances before and followed it up with much better league showings, so I'm looking forward to this one. Win lose or draw I just want to see us give it a good go and not hide away and let the game pass us by.

Maybe we are doing the false 9 crapola this season.

We had a false 9 last season and it didn't work out so good;)

Jerry%20Yates%203.jpg

Maybe we are doing the false 9 crapola this season.
It's going to be like when Man United had Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez and Giggs in their front four. Ronald, Eom, Vipotnik, Cooper are going to be a fluid front four just like them... :whistle:

Vipotnik clearly isn't a mug. Id suggest we better find out how to use him quickly.

1st minute and Grimes running backwards to get the ball goes to centre back. It’s bullshit football, win lose or draw.

This could get really ugly if this carries on. Two big chances so far. Two minutes.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back