• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | WBA v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

We apparently have pace in the team now, it seems we've forgotten how to use it though.

He’s noticeably deeper than when you see other sides play the same. All do it to a degree, but it’s all the time with us. And then a massive big hole ahead of him. So square it goes. We’re so predictable. Other clubs must love playing us. This is on Williams and his team.
Agree totally he didn't do it last season so it must be to instructions.

The truly frustrating thing is that we have a squad of good footballers but the set up does not let them show it.

This is dire. They are happy for us to maintain posession between CB's and keeper knowing we have no answer to it and are going to fuck up

I think we’re probably going down this season. There’s nothing in this shower of shithouses, including the manager.

We’ll spawn the odd result, maybe even today 😆, but we would already be dead and buried here already on most days.

We haven't once played it to the feet of Vipotnik yet. Its always keeper to defenders to full backs to wingers to full backs to wingers to defenders to keeper who has no choice but to punt it long

The truly frustrating thing is that we have a squad of good footballers but the set up does not let them show it.
Do we really though? I think we tend to see them with black and white blinkers on. I’m struggling to think of anyone here that a top Championship side would be interested in.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back