• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season ticket renewal

Keep checking that they haven’t closed he Brynglas Tunnel before you set out too. You wouldn’t want them to close and find out when you get there. 😉
? Never seen the tunnels close in the 16 years I’ve been here. Often, they might as well be given the traffic queues. Port Toilet is often worse these days and Fabian Way since that appalling university shitheap went up.

I renewed mine a couple of weeks ago just before the deadline. It was only £269 because I'm an old git but that's not bad for a whole season. Would I have renewed at £400? Don't know but didn't have to think about that anyway. I know I've said this before but my main reason for going is that my brother and his eldest have STs and it's a good way of seeing them on a regular basis doing something we (should) enjoy together. The 104 mile each way journey is really taking its toll though which is slightly ironic as there are no tolls anymore! It's not so bad in the winter months as there are fewer tourists but then it's more likely to be bad weather with everyone driving slowly. Better weather soon, hopefully, but more tourists heading for Gower and West wales. Can't win. I'll be 72 in a few weeks and the journey definitely doesn't get any easier as you get older. A relegation during the next few years could spell the end.
I know what you mean, and I’m ‘only’ mid sixties. If I was still going we could meet at the bridge and alternate the driving from there, but I don’t really want to go any more. I wouldn’t be too bothered if the streams stopped neither. I still care, but I’m much further towards ‘it’s just a daft game’ than I used to be. I’d probably enjoy it more if I couldn’t actually see it 🤣

I know what you mean, and I’m ‘only’ mid sixties. If I was still going we could meet at the bridge and alternate the driving from there, but I don’t really want to go any more. I wouldn’t be too bothered if the streams stopped neither. I still care, but I’m much further towards ‘it’s just a daft game’ than I used to be. I’d probably enjoy it more if I couldn’t actually see it 🤣
Yeah, for some time now we’ve been much better to watch on teletext.

? Never seen the tunnels close in the 16 years I’ve been here. Often, they might as well be given the traffic queues. Port Toilet is often worse these days and Fabian Way since that appalling university shitheap went up.
I was chatting with K23 at a recent home game and I’m sure he told me that the tunnel was closed and he had to follow diversion signs. I may be wrong, my wife says I’m often wrong. 🙄

I was chatting with K23 at a recent home game and I’m sure he told me that the tunnel was closed and he had to follow diversion signs. I may be wrong, my wife says I’m often wrong. 🙄
🤣 you’re probably right. Just cos I’ve never seen it, don’t mean it hasn’t happened. Except UFOs..I’ve never seen them and they’ve never happened.

🤣 you’re probably right. Just cos I’ve never seen it, don’t mean it hasn’t happened. Except UFOs..I’ve never seen them and they’ve never happened.
Oh don’t get Darran started on that again, saying that Mrs Mute swears she saw “ something “ , bright lights and moving very quickly, years ago. I think it was probably an aeroplane but she insists it wasn’t. 🙄

You're absolutely right, it was the Ipswich game a couple of weeks ago, the day it absolutely pissed down all day. The westbound tunnel was closed and fortunately I just about got there before kickoff. Don't know if the weather had anything to do with it but the eastbound was open and still was on my way home. I often used to find the tunnels closed for overnight works on my way home from midweek evening games but I don't do those any more so don't know if that still happens.

Got back home from a few days in Iceland last night with my brother who lives in Uplands and we got back early enough for him to drive home and he left mine about 10pm . Just spoken to him this morning and he found the 2nd Severn Bridge was closed AND roadworks on the old bridge AND the Brynglas Tunnels closed. Took him 2 hours and 40 mins.

You're absolutely right, it was the Ipswich game a couple of weeks ago, the day it absolutely pissed down all day. The westbound tunnel was closed and fortunately I just about got there before kickoff. Don't know if the weather had anything to do with it but the eastbound was open and still was on my way home. I often used to find the tunnels closed for overnight works on my way home from midweek evening games but I don't do those any more so don't know if that still happens.

Got back home from a few days in Iceland last night with my brother who lives in Uplands and we got back early enough for him to drive home and he left mine about 10pm . Just spoken to him this morning and he found the 2nd Severn Bridge was closed AND roadworks on the old bridge AND the Brynglas Tunnels closed. Took him 2 hours and 40 mins.
🤣🤣 I know nothing.

I thought I hadn’t dreamt that 😂 . Will you both be at the game today?

My mate was the first one to renew, when they came out, he got a call from a person with an american accent claiming to be the club chairman, saying thank you for renewing and the club would send him a goody bag and a signed shirt, he received it this week

My mate was the first one to renew, when they came out, he got a call from a person with an American accent claiming to be the club chairman, saying thank you for renewing and the club would send him a goody bag and a signed shirt, he received it this week
Have you renewed?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back