• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Shock announcement that Martin has left

"The club also stands firm in our belief that we are owed full compensation for Russell, and we will continue working diligently and strategically to protect the best interests of the club."

By that I'm reading a full agreement hasn't been made yet on compensation?

Bye, Russ. You may warrant a footnote when the definitive history of Swansea City is written.

exiledclaseboy said:
Bye, Russ. You may warrant a footnote when the definitive history of Swansea City is written.

The footnote being the Cardiff games and not much else.

Happy frickin days. Was not expecting to get some coin in for him given the utter tripe we suffered after the World Cup.

I’m more worried about the cult on Twitter, I dread to think how they would have coped when Martinez left; imagine that….

3swan said:
The footnote being the Cardiff games and not much else.

The only reason he will be anything more than an afterthought.

But to judge his tenure on that is absolute insanity. I can’t believe some of the rubbish being written on social media. People are so unbelievably taken in by bullsh*t.

Londonlisa2001 said:
The only reason he will be anything more than an afterthought.

But to judge his tenure on that is absolute insanity. I can’t believe some of the rubbish being written on social media. People are so unbelievably taken in by bullsh*t.

Luckily I don't do social media.

antialias said:
It's actually a f*** you, if you read between the lines.

Don’t have to read too much between the lines to realise it’s an absolute dig.

antialias said:
It's actually a f*** you, if you read between the lines.

It can mean whatever you want it to mean, lines or no lines.

3swan said:
"The club also stands firm in our belief that we are owed full compensation for Russell, and we will continue working diligently and strategically to protect the best interests of the club."

By that I'm reading a full agreement hasn't been made yet on compensation?

Soton are now set to pay £1.25 million and they have probably agreed to go to arbitration for the rest of it.

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/efl-regulations/section-9--arbitration/

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back