• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Shock announcement that Martin has left

Glyn1 said:
He'll get on fine. Not through talent but nowadays the three relegated teams finish the next season automatically promoted or in a play-off position. By the way when did that last not happen? They're a minted club with very good players and it would take a stubborn, ideological manager not to achieve that. I have hopes.

MMMMM do we know any stubborn idelaocial managers?

exiledclaseboy said:
Bye, Russ. You may warrant a footnote when the definitive history of Swansea City is written.

Somewhere below Harry Gregg and above Kevin Cullis.

Edit. Ah I'd actually forgotten the double double in my glee at seeing him vamoose. Ok, knock him up a few places; got a lot of pleasure from those 4 games.

Bit of a mind bending read on the Saints forum for their first friendly of the pre-season.

It’s like reading our past two years in a single thread :lol:

Poor sods already trying to justify the new “process” and finding positives with the possession increasing only to not do anything if they’re lucky to reach the half way line.

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/topic/60208-pre-season-friendlies-202324/page/7/

They gave him £15M to spend yesterday on a Man City player with approx 25 mins Premier League experience and 8 NI caps.

Russ yesterday,

"He has been well schooled at Manchester City, coming through an elite Academy all the way to the first team. We've watched him closely and we're confident he's got the right attributes to help us in the way we're going to play.'

TheLoneRanger said:
They gave him £15M to spend yesterday on a Man City player with approx 25 mins Premier League experience and 8 NI caps.

Russ yesterday,

"He has been well schooled at Manchester City, coming through an elite Academy all the way to the first team. We've watched him closely and we're confident he's got the right attributes to help us in the way we're going to play.'
Just like the CB we had on loan from Manchester City who Pep actually praised?

More like the new sporting director at Southampton is from Man City and had the final say on this signing.

I wonder if there will be a place where we could drop in the Planet Swans posts from the exact equivalent days into his reign and it wold say the same thing?

PSumbler said:
I wonder if there will be a place where we could drop in the Planet Swans posts from the exact equivalent days into his reign and it wold say the same thing?

Could create an account on there called “The Oracle”. Pretty sure I can name the posters on there already which will be hounded for calling him out early :lol:

Things like this I love about football. MK fans said the same to us and we poo-pooed them saying he’ll be able to do more with better at his disposal and now the Saints fans are doing the exact same thing.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back