• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Shots Fired At Trump Rally ...

It's a stunt ain't it, a few shots were fired, but somehow dodged the people behind him

Signs being held up behind him saying ' Biden yer fired '.
Oh the irony.

If it was a PR stunt it has thrown me into beliveing it was true and a good job done .

Who needs CGI and Ai when Trump can outdo them techniques , look at me I am centre stage .

Irrelevant of Party Politcs and oncoming media speculation , hoax or not , not good viewing of what is going on over The Pond with gun laws .

Looks like something WWE would churn out.

There’s a gunman on the loose but the crowd are cheering as the fist of Trump pushes through the cordon of security guards.

The attacker has been shot dead, according to BBC news.

So I don't think it's a stunt.
I was listening on the radio as it was going off last night - didn’t sound like a stunt to me either, and I heard there was one dead too.

Trump is a consummate show man though and didn’t waste much time making political capital. Possibly just got handed the keys to The Whitehouse.

Secret Service is taking a bit of a kicking this morning.

Bad ass mind to stand up and play to the crowd straight after

Look at the woman in the white top and black baseball cap sitting to the right behind him filming on her phone while shots are being fired in her direction. A poor man to be left was shot and killed, as well as the shooter.

Was Trump hit by a bullet? Seen a few ‘reports’ saying he was caught by shattered glass from a teleprompter. Awful whichever way you slice it but Trump is one of the main players in this whole toxic environment yet he will probably see the biggest gains out if this.

Interesting that the shooter was a registered Republican. No idea how voter registration works over there mind.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back