• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Should I have a bath?

Same here, my outlook is little and often is better than none at all.

Swimming works every party of you from your muscles to you brain.

More than happy to join you for a swim if it helps 🤷🏻‍♂️
Thank you for that. After saying that I do wonder how many people on this board, can't swim properly? Like I can jump in the deep end, but can I swim? No..

Thank you for that. After saying that I do wonder how many people on this board, can't swim properly? Like I can jump in the deep end, but can I swim? No..
No worries at all. The offer is always there.

You'd be surprised how many people can't swim. The good thing about the pool I go to is it only comes up to you waste 😉

Nobody on the forum can swim properly.. unless you've been through rigorous training and keep swimming afterwards, most kids go swimming, I did, but you forget everything

The first time I learned to swim properly the man found out so they assassinated me and I was reincarnated as Skippy. And now they’re on his trail.

The first time I learned to swim properly the man found out so they assassinated me and I was reincarnated as Skippy. And now they’re on his trail.

The difference between me and you though.. a government have attempted to assassinate me

Yeah I know. I gave the order.

You do know I'm not diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic nutjob who should be locked up in cefn coed and sent away with the fairies.. genuine truth, CIA MK Ultra.. some people are just normal, I just want to be normal

Walking football training twice a week for me, it's hardly walking! we also have the welsh league which is quite competitive plus we play over the border, so at my age I'm happy that I get some exercise, could do more I guess, do walk the dog every day and my job can be physically demanding on times

28000 step, Flat surface or incline? Not knocking here, 28000 is pretty good, even flat just wondering the terrain?
It was along the seaside from Minehead to Dunster, then Dunster Castle and then up and down hills in the forestry back to Minehead...

I would think the 8k steps a day for people who drive cars, Is way off the mark mate, My honest opinion car users who choose not to walk under 3k easily.

Edit: Just to add google tells me 8000 steps in miles is 3,5 miles, no way is some habitual car driver doing 3.5 miles in a day, My estimate would be, under a thousand, steps the majority of them.
So, in your opinion, car drivers get out of their cars and basically sit on thier ass all day?

I drive a car and walk the dog twice a day. No idea how many steps it is but each walk is around two miles. And he’s still an annoying bundle of energy.

I drive a car and walk the dog twice a day. No idea how many steps it is but each walk is around two miles. And he’s still an annoying bundle of energy.
That's the point I was trying to prove, just because you drive a car doesn't mean you can't hit 10,000 steps a day or more, a lot more even.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back