• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Six more for the Ladies as they keep up 100% record

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
Swansea City Ladies kept up their 100% record this season with another comprehensive win this afternoon – this time scoring six unanswered goals on their way to victory over Cyncoed. After a frustrating first half where the Swans had to wait until almost half time to take the lead they went goal crazy...

Read more

swansnews said:
Swansea City Ladies kept up their 100% record this season with another comprehensive win this afternoon – this time scoring six unanswered goals on their way to victory over Cyncoed. After a frustrating first half where the Swans had to wait until almost half time to take the lead they went goal crazy...

Read more

They appear to be too good for the league they are in now. Don’t know whether there are any other leagues they could be eligible to join which would provide more of a challenge and help development.

Londonlisa2001 said:
swansnews said:

Read more

They appear to be too good for the league they are in now. Don’t know whether there are any other leagues they could be eligible to join which would provide more of a challenge and help development.

It does start to look that way - winning games 5 and 6-0 every week is great for a league table but won't help their development - you would assume that somewhere they must be eligible to play in the wider league against other women's teams affiliated to EFL/EPL clubs

PSumbler said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

It does start to look that way - winning games 5 and 6-0 every week is great for a league table but won't help their development - you would assume that somewhere they must be eligible to play in the wider league against other women's teams affiliated to EFL/EPL clubs

It’s almost certainly a WFA vs FA thing. It’s a shame as it would be great to think they could one day aim for the woman’s super league. They’re in Europe but the gulf between what they face each week and there probably doesn’t help.

I remember watching their first game at the Vetch, after a man’s game. Perhaps one day they could play one of their bigger games (they play Cardiff for example) after a game at the Liberty. Great to see their progression.
I’d have loved to have that opportunity as a kid - I made do with hockey!

Londonlisa2001 said:
PSumbler said:

It’s almost certainly a WFA vs FA thing. It’s a shame as it would be great to think they could one day aim for the woman’s super league. They’re in Europe but the gulf between what they face each week and there probably doesn’t help.

I remember watching their first game at the Vetch, after a man’s game. Perhaps one day they could play one of their bigger games (they play Cardiff for example) after a game at the Liberty. Great to see their progression.

Was that in between making the sandwiches and the ironing ? ((c)jack123)

PSumbler said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

Was that in between making the sandwiches and the ironing ? ((c)jack123)

Yep. I also shoved a mop up my backside and did the cleaning at the same time...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back