• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Six Nations 2024

Mate, there’s 12 Jerry Yates out there. This is embarrassing. Dublin will be 100 points. All the chickens are coming home to roost.

I suppose the sweatiest could do their usual McChoke, but I can’t see that today. This team doesn’t have 20 points in them. I’ve seen some ruppish over the years, but this is the worst team I can remember starting the 6N, and I’ve seen every tournament since 1969. Jocks are just taking the piss.
It is what it is Mon, mismanagement and underfunding (Dragons should have been binned 5 years ago) by the WRU is coming home to roost, we could always go down Scotlands path and fill the squad with South African born players I suppose 😀

If they choke a 27 nil lead it would be hilarious. They won’t of course. I agree with all you say Jaxs. WRU are Rugby’s Kraplan, Levien, Coleman and Watson.

If they choke a 27 nil lead it would be hilarious. They won’t of course. I agree with all you say Jaxs. WRU are Rugby’s Kraplan, Levien, Coleman and Watson.
Hold the bus Mon! Another try and the Jocks back down to 14 men!!! 😂💪💥

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back