• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sleepy Joe

• Thread starter BLAZE
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 82
  • Views: Views 4,213
I’ve been twice, once with the family and once with the youngest. First time we did the main touristy things, second time round we did a couple of different things including a visit to Coney Island, the Staten Island Ferry and we also caught the sky lift to the Cornel campus on an island in the East River.
On our first trip we got the hop on hop off bus tickets, the prices were negotiable and we had a “7 day” pass gor less than the price of a 3 day pass, it really helped us with our orientation.
If your going to see the Statue of Liberty, book in advance as it will be busy and you'll beat all the queues. We got our tickets for the Empire State Building from our hotel concierge, it was about the same price but again we bypassed the queues.
We went to Coney Island on the train, easy journey which took about an hour. We just happened to be there on Pride Weekend when they had a huge parade and carnival - it was really busy and s spectacular sight. Had a cycle in Central Park courtesy of a freebee from the hop on hop off bus and a river cruise. I though the art work on the ceiling at Grand Central Station was impressive.

I’ve been there twice and have no desire to return, but my kids love it and would go back every year. Enjoy.

Skippyjack said:
Darran said:
He’s always right. :lol:

No, when he's struggling in an argument he argues black is white continuously on loop to satisfy his own ego, and then swiftly changes the point he was making in the beginning of his argument.. when he called himself a "machine" because he types paragraphs of monotonous word bile out into the ether, he thinks his sh*t is chocolate.. he probably starts cheering at the screen after a big essay.. file him under a big Jessie

He’s got no bottle whatsoever. He won’t defend what he believes because he either doesn’t believe anything and he’s trolling and bored, or he’s aware of how morally reprehensible and indefensible the things the days are.

Take away his slipperiness, the substance of his posts have fundamentally downplayed the actions of neo Nazis. He’s good at never ever accepting an opposing point of fact regardless of good faith, and throwing up ref herrings and false equivalences. That’s all there is to him. Meanwhile he gets drummed out of every online space that tolerates him for more than 10 minutes. Hes a deeply tragic individual any way you slice it.

AceJack said:
Skippyjack said:
No, when he's struggling in an argument he argues black is white continuously on loop to satisfy his own ego, and then swiftly changes the point he was making in the beginning of his argument.. when he called himself a "machine" because he types paragraphs of monotonous word bile out into the ether, he thinks his sh*t is chocolate.. he probably starts cheering at the screen after a big essay.. file him under a big Jessie

He’s got no bottle whatsoever. He won’t defend what he believes because he either doesn’t believe anything and he’s trolling and bored, or he’s aware of how morally reprehensible and indefensible the things the days are.

Take away his slipperiness, the substance of his posts have fundamentally downplayed the actions of neo Nazis. He’s good at never ever accepting an opposing point of fact regardless of good faith, and throwing up ref herrings and false equivalences. That’s all there is to him. Meanwhile he gets drummed out of every online space that tolerates him for more than 10 minutes. Hes a deeply tragic individual any way you slice it.

It’s always baffled me why people continually reply to him.

Professor said:
Jackmanandboy said:
My New York colleague says it's okay there apart from law and order, education, healthcare, the justice system and the economy.

I'll let you know-going there next month!

Same here funnily enough. Last time I was there was just before 9/11, so went up the WTC. Going to be eerie seeing the area again.

Darran said:
AceJack said:

Was just making sure it was deffo him. No point now the mask has slipped.

AceJack said:
Darran said:

Was just making sure it was deffo him. No point now the mask has slipped.

I have to be creative here about what I post as it might get removed but a similar post appeared '"somewhere" and yes it was him.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back