• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sleepy Joe

• Thread starter BLAZE
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 82
  • Views: Views 4,216
Darran said:
Skippyjack said:
He's right though, it's all about the narrative ace wants to portray forcefully on someone

He’s always right. :lol:

No, when he's struggling in an argument he argues black is white continuously on loop to satisfy his own ego, and then swiftly changes the point he was making in the beginning of his argument.. when he called himself a "machine" because he types paragraphs of monotonous word bile out into the ether, he thinks his sh*t is chocolate.. he probably starts cheering at the screen after a big essay.. file him under a big Jessie

Skippyjack said:
Darran said:
He’s always right. :lol:

No, when he's struggling in an argument he argues black is white continuously on loop to satisfy his own ego, and then swiftly changes the point he was making in the beginning of his argument.. when he called himself a "machine" because he types paragraphs of monotonous word bile out into the ether, he thinks his sh*t is chocolate.. he probably starts cheering at the screen after a big essay.. file him under a big Jessie

Attachments

• CA99DA9C-22F0-4F79-B2D2-4364CEE393F1.jpeg
    18.1 KB · Views: 406
Jackmanandboy said:
Poor old Joe, approval ratings now as bad as any President at this stage of office, even Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter were ahead of him.

I think they would have voted anyone to get rid of the Trumpet and they've ended him with this poor old sod, who probably can't even dress himself :shock:

Villageswan said:
Glyn1 said:
Don't get over defensive because you think that BLAZE is telling the truth about this. It's the classic right wing attack where they make an absurd statement and then quickly move away from it, because they believe that mud sticks whether it's true or not, and so far they've been proved right. It does sound that you believed that BLAZE was telling the truth. Here's the Snopes fact checking site proving that it's a load of garbage: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-ron-burgundy/

And why did nobody here ask to see a clip with the START of his quote? Including me. Update: Even the Daily Mail says that it's a fake accusation.

Snopes? You mean the dishonest left wing “fact” checking website?

It’s about as impartial as you are by the sounds of it.

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/snopes

These “fact” checking websites exist simply as another arm of the social media companies. They use them to skew reality and can then use their “findings” to censor social media comments.

You don’t have to be a rocket scientist. The bloke read an autocue instruction to “repeat the line”.

If it wasn’t an autocue instruction as he was genuinely telling us he is about he to repeat the line… then why didn’t he repeat the line?

It’s not the first time he has done that kind of thing.

Bias Rating: LEFT-CENTER
Factual Reporting: MOSTLY FACTUAL
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic

MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY - So not a dishonest left wing “fact” checking website

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/snopes-bias-credibility/

DJack said:
Villageswan said:

These “fact” checking websites exist simply as another arm of the social media companies. They use them to skew reality and can then use their “findings” to censor social media comments.

You don’t have to be a rocket scientist. The bloke read an autocue instruction to “repeat the line”.

If it wasn’t an autocue instruction as he was genuinely telling us he is about he to repeat the line… then why didn’t he repeat the line?

MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY - So not a dishonest left wing “fact” checking website

He (or she/them) is the embodiment of the Dunning-
Kruger effect.

Professor said:
Jackmanandboy said:
My New York colleague says it's okay there apart from law and order, education, healthcare, the justice system and the economy.

I'll let you know-going there next month!

I try and stay near Washington Square, good for restaurants and an interesting walk on Broadway to the financial district in the morning before the tourists are out.

Jackmanandboy said:
Professor said:

I try and stay near Washington Square, good for restaurants and an interesting walk on Broadway to the financial district in the morning before the tourists are out.

Thanks for the tip. We were due to go in April 2020 when my daughter turned 18. Fourth attempt- booked as a flight and hotel package with Virgin so some non-descript chain hotel south of Times Square. Got a good deal with miles from business trips on the Manchester-Atlanta route. Not that keen but 20 and 16 yo have never been to a city in the US (nor has the wife)-only Disney World. They are pretty excited.

Jackmanandboy said:
Professor said:

Thanks for the tip. We were due to go in April 2020 when my daughter turned 18. Fourth attempt- booked as a flight and hotel package with Virgin so some non-descript chain hotel south of Times Square. Got a good deal with miles from business trips on the Manchester-Atlanta route. Not that keen but 20 and 16 yo have never been to a city in the US (nor has the wife)-only Disney World. They are pretty excited.

DJack said:
Villageswan said:

Yeah, but how reliable is mediabiasfactcheck.com??? They're actually owned by Soros or some liberal media type...

That's the response I imagine you'd get from the usual suspect. There's no bottom to the cesspit, it just keeps getting deeper.

exiledclaseboy said:
Isn’t it nice when an old friend pops in for a visit.

I saw the title of the thread, and saw how many pages it was and thought "No, can't be"...

And sure enough, he's made an appearance :lol: :lol:

Professor said:
Jackmanandboy said:

There's loads of free or nearly free stuff in New York, The Museum of Modert Art is free some Fridays, the Staten Island Ferry, Brooklyn Brewery etc. There's a couple of Jazz Clubs near Washington Square that the guys from work take me that seem very good value. Have a great trip.

JackSomething said:
DJack said:

Yeah, but how reliable is mediabiasfactcheck.com??? They're actually owned by Soros or some liberal media type...

That's the response I imagine you'd get from the usual suspect. There's no bottom to the cesspit, it just keeps getting deeper.

Unfortunately distortion by some pretty far-right news sources (OANN for example) have made anything centrist seem left-wing. It's the Goebbels tactic of repeating a lie until it is accepted as truth. If you get your information from an unregulated country for the media (Hello USA! Thanks Mr Reagan) there is inevitably a bias. It's also the case that most intelligent media (NY Times, Washington Post) are pro-Democrat. The reality is they are centrist, pro capitalism and Neo-liberal in outlook. Most mainstream TV networks are incredibly centrist, CNN have a centre-left bias and FOX a strong right wing bias. Both are regularly economical with the truth. It's always worth reading multiple sources (I read the Guardian, Telegraph and NY Times regularly) to get a better indication.

The main issue is the constant calling of left-wing bias in MSM by the right. This has happened over Johnson and the BBC. This is patently nonsense as the tories have been clearly forcing the BBSC towards their agenda. God forbid C4 being critical-let's privatise it. But of course there is no bias in the papers here, despite only one paper (Mirror) than openly supports Labour and another is broadly left wing (Guardian).

If you get your facts from an internet source that lacks proper veracity you end up with people sucked into a culture of lies.

Jackmanandboy said:
Professor said:

There's loads of free or nearly free stuff in New York, The Museum of Modert Art is free some Fridays, the Staten Island Ferry, Brooklyn Brewery etc. There's a couple of Jazz Clubs near Washington Square that the guys from work take me that seem very good value. Have a great trip.

Certainly Staten Island Ferry was on my list and perhaps Governors Island. May even get the train to Coney Island for a Blackpoolesque experience. Thanks for taking the time to suggest these.

Professor said:
Jackmanandboy said:

Certainly Staten Island Ferry was on my list and perhaps Governors Island. May even get the train to Coney Island for a Blackpoolesque experience. Thanks for taking the time to suggest these.

Cheap Trick are in New Jersey with Rod Stewart in August. 👀

Professor said:
Jackmanandboy said:

We went on the Staten Island Ferry on August 11th 2001 and walked through the shopping area at the base of the World Trade Center at about 9am. Just as well we hadn’t picked a month later.

The East side Tenement Museum is well worth a visit although may not suit a teenager.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back