• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

So you're the manager...

JackFish said:
Agree with the calls for one of Fulton or Smith to start alongside Grimes. Hourihane is good but I'd like to see him played in the 10 role instead of as a deeper midfielder.

What he said

Let WHitaker loose, excellent player, as are AYew AND lOWE, NOT SEEN enough of aRRIOLA but again it would seem a good idea to boost Whit's and ArRiola's confidence with a start.

Baron Goblet said:
Let WHitaker loose, excellent player, as are AYew AND lOWE, NOT SEEN enough of aRRIOLA but again it would seem a good idea to boost Whit's and ArRiola's confidence with a start.

Problem is the manager is too coward to implement that.

Our defence and midfield have generally experienced a few changes to freshen them up.

WHitaker next to Cullen may be our most natural striker, he should be getting some time alongside Ayew or Lowe. Apologies for the keyboard. I hope to see WHitaker more soon.

I know it is just a hunch but I spent hours watching some of Whitakers reserve or u23 games and he is some player. WHits will thrive with the experience of AYew LOwe or ARriola and is again a good fit with our manager.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back