• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

So you're the manager...

Anyone think if Morris hadn't got injured he'd still be kicking his heels on the bench?

For whatever reason Cooper seems very reluctant to change his starting XI. That does the players in possession no good as they get complacent and then worked into the ground, and will no doubt piss off those on the bench as nothing they do when given a chance will get them into the team full time.

thefranchise said:
eteb said:
4 at the back doesnt work ffs, do people rememeber how poor we were prior to switching to back 3??

Ok so that's your input.

The same argument can be said out about our 3 right now.

what? Even as bad as we were v forest and hudds we were a hell of a lot worse with a back 4.

eteb said:
thefranchise said:
Ok so that's your input.

The same argument can be said out about our 3 right now.

what? Even as bad as we were v forest and hudds we were a hell of a lot worse with a back 4.

A long time ago with different personnel. Impossible to make that reasonable judgement now because the only centre back from then left is Cabango.

Guehi? Roberts at rb? bidwell at lb? woodman in goal? The thought of bidwell back at left back haunts me

eteb said:
Guehi? Roberts at rb? bidwell at lb? woodman in goal? The thought of bidwell back at left back haunts me

I don't recall Guehi playing, I also didn't mention fullbacks. We have Manning there too.

the point being 4 of the back 5 are still the same.

smith alongisde grimes with CH at 10. Whittaker/Arriola swapping with strikers now and again. As i have said for fcking weeks. Be positive? Please see numerous tweets saying how brilliant we were first half and the good football we've played for a lot of this season. Don't just chose posts that suit your narrative, if you can.

thefranchise said:
eteb said:

I don't recall Guehi playing, I also didn't mention fullbacks. We have Manning there too.

Guehi was garbage at the time Different animal now. I'n not convinced by a 4-3-3 but we do need someone in advanced midfield. So we could play the current way but when we have the ball get someone in the 10 position when Ayew and Lowe go wide, as they've obviously been instructed to. It's a test for him now. He's had smoke blown up his arse, as has Woodman (I've never got that...bang average championship goalkeeper). Time to step up. Everyone says he's learning (me included) so let's see him sort it out.

Thanks re. Woodman, yet o get fucking blasted for it

eteb said:
smith alongisde grimes with CH at 10. Whittaker/Arriola swapping with strikers now and again. As i have said for fcking weeks. Be positive? Please see numerous tweets saying how brilliant we were first half and the good football we've played for a lot of this season. Don't just chose posts that suit your narrative, if you can.

Tweets? I don't use twitter. I have no clue who you are either.

I have agreed with most of what you've put about the change in personnel in the current system.

Agree with the calls for one of Fulton or Smith to start alongside Grimes. Hourihane is good but I'd like to see him played in the 10 role instead of as a deeper midfielder.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back