• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Soft goals

Fireboy said:
Toronto_Motors said:
Fireboy said:
Bit of perspective. I wonder if the fans of clubs we have scored goals against are saying the same thing.

Morning Mt Fireman.
No idea,but fans of other clubs dont interest me.Im only interesting in ours and ,right now,seeing the likes of Millwall above us doesnt make me feel that sanguine.We could ask the fans of Luton ,Stoke or Hull how they feel about their clubs when they faced ours when they were bottom of the league and playing crap yet beat us.

It's a shame that you cant see it from another fans view.

It makes me realise that we are punching above our weight, still doesnt detract from the fact that over 10 months cooper still hasnt learned how to manage a game, I'm constantly touching wood that by next season he will have.

Just as an aside we have only won 4 more games than luton and hull and 2 more than stoke so its obvious that our defence has performed quite well which goes back to the opening post, yes we have conceded soft goals but not as many as the teams at the bottom ;)

We can agree to differ then as shame is a word that is pretty subjective

Cooperman said:
Are you sure about this? I'm not convinced.

If it's not it's someone doing a spookily good impersonation.

That and there's a Toronto Garage on the Wirral, which is probably five minutes from his house.

https://www.torontogarage.co.uk/

Dr. Winston said:

That and there's a Toronto Garage on the Wirral, which is probably five minutes from his house.

Why it could be our PRJ: :ugeek:
Use of words such as 'sanguine' and a similar but not identical tone
There wasn't a Toronto Motors on the old site

What makes me think it could not be our PRJ: :ugeek:
Considerably less typos
Appears considerably calmer
Old pErCh used to include massive spaces between his paragraphs

Wayne will know, come on @waynekerr55 spill the beans :lol:

Dr. Winston said:
Cooperman said:
Let me put it another way. Did you experience the Kevin Cullis reign?

This is what he does. Says something tremendously stupid then throws a hissy fit when you call him on it. He'll be accusing you of being biased against Scousers next.

And as I told Phil earlier today he’s now going to say basically the same thing everyday until the day he’s banned again.

Cooperman said:
Dr. Winston said:

Why it could be our PRJ: :ugeek:
Use of words such as 'sanguine' and a similar but not identical tone
There wasn't a Toronto Motors on the old site

What makes me think it could not be our PRJ: :ugeek:
Considerably less typos
Appears considerably calmer
Old pErCh used to include massive spaces between his paragraphs

Wayne will know, come on @waynekerr55 spill the beans :lol:

Wayne won’t be able to tell it’s too dark up his arse.

I'd chalk Leeds' goal and Forrest's first down to midfield frailties.
Their first showed Gallagher marking thin air and Grimes not making a tackle before MvDH's weak tackle on the edge of the box.
Ameobi's second as with Pablo's was largely down to Bidwell's play - out of position on Sunday and last night failing to make a tackle, block or influence the Forest player in anyway ... just shadowing him on the touch line side of his approach. Add to that Fulton jumping out of the way and Guerhi lift his leg to let the ball through and it was poor.
Another game where Cooper failed to take the initiative, preferring to wait until we conceded and then expect players to change a game with just a few minutes left to play.

Dr. Winston said:
Cooperman said:
Let me put it another way. Did you experience the Kevin Cullis reign?

This is what he does. Says something tremendously stupid then throws a hissy fit when you call him on it. He'll be accusing you of being biased against Scousers next.

I thought the posting style was familiar. I think it was the use of the word sinister that did it.

NeathJack said:
I thought the posting style was familiar. I think it was the use of the word sinister that did it.

Wouldn't be the first time he's popped up with a new username pretending to be someone else entirely, then hissing about privacy even though it's blindingly obvious that it's him just by the crap he posts either.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back