• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Soft goals

Dr. Winston said:
NeathJack said:
I thought the posting style was familiar. I think it was the use of the word sinister that did it.

Wouldn't be the first time he's popped up with a new username pretending to be someone else entirely, then hissing about privacy even though it's blindingly obvious that it's him just by the crap he posts either.

Fuk it, I've changed my mind. You're right, Doc.

Amoebi did very well for both goals - he’s a class act. The first goal was forgivable, but the second was non existent tackling of the danger man. Poor poor defending. Small margins cost games / play offs.

Cooperman said:
Toronto_Motors said:
Captain_Sham said:
In fairness any decent manager(keeper surely...ed) would have saved both those goals. FFS Cooper.

It's hard to post anything without feeling angry,upset,frustrated or simply puzzled,although I am certain Cooper is ,for me ,our worst ever head coach.I wouldnt insult others by referring to him as a manager.

However,last night,the mot appalling goal keeping killed us as well as pisspoor tackling. Cooper cant be blamed for that, nor the craven performance of Naughton,seen by some as our best player,a player who turns his back on the ball ,one who has done pretty well out of our club so please no sympathy for him but our club.

What is more worrying is some seeing him as doing a good/great job.It' enough to jump into the Fiery Furnace when Jesus returns soon.

Our worst ever coach? How old are you and were you around in our division 4 days?

Kevin Cullis springs to mind 😂
Edit, I should read the whole thread first 🙄

NeathJack said:
Dr. Winston said:
Cooperman said:
Let me put it another way. Did you experience the Kevin Cullis reign?

This is what he does. Says something tremendously stupid then throws a hissy fit when you call him on it. He'll be accusing you of being biased against Scousers next.

I thought the posting style was familiar. I think it was the use of the word sinister that did it.

I'll tell you what is sinister.
A new poster who has posted nothing provocative,nothing personal having his every word analysed to see if he is someone some posters know.

One poster "thinks" it might be then another jumps in and assumes then posts perjoratives.

One poster who is accused of having a "hizzy fit" asks for a PM to explain and gets nothing .

Clearly ,some of you having nothing better to do than analyse every text and syntax.

May you live for every moment .

Dr. Winston said:
Cooperman said:
Are you sure about this? I'm not convinced.

If it's not it's someone doing a spookily good impersonation.

That and there's a Toronto Garage on the Wirral, which is probably five minutes from his house.

https://www.torontogarage.co.uk/

I have no idea of just who you are or what you are about and frankly,looking at your posts,I have no wish to.

You have looked up google Toronto? and then ... ?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back