• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

SOME SITE FEATURES

FearOfAJackPlanet said:
EDIT: actually, it looks like there are a few layouts available in the control panel and at least one of them puts the avatar on the left.

Tried that one. It's fugly.

Dr. Winston said:
FearOfAJackPlanet said:
EDIT: actually, it looks like there are a few layouts available in the control panel and at least one of them puts the avatar on the left.

Tried that one. It's fugly.

I've bad news for you - there will only be one template when it goes live. The one called we_universal - I won't have the time to maintain 2/3 themes. Will be a dark and light version of it.

PSumbler said:
I've bad news for you - there will only be one template when it goes live. The one called we_universal - I won't have the time to maintain 2/3 themes. Will be a dark and light version of it.

That's fair enough.

Dr. Winston said:
PSumbler said:

That's fair enough.

It needs a bit of work but it's the cleanest one to keep going. But on the plus side I have put those links you wanted under the banner at the top

PSumbler said:
But on the plus side I have put those links you wanted under the banner at the top

Attachments

• index.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 3,553
Dr. Winston said:
PSumbler said:
But on the plus side I have put those links you wanted under the banner at the top

So why do I still have Home/Board Index/ etc at the top of my page?

However, I do have a "Jump to" drop down box at the bottom of the page below the last post, is this supposed to be at the top then?

exiledclaseboy said:
I can’t decide whether I prefer dark or light mode. It’s a poser and no mistake.

I went over to the dark side early this morning and will definitely stay there. I use dark themes on a lot of forums wherever it's an option plus my main email client. Maybe the different contrast suits my sight better as I've got older.

Resolvenjack said:
Dr. Winston said:
PSumbler said:

So why do I still have Home/Board Index/ etc at the top of my page?

However, I do have a "Jump to" drop down box at the bottom of the page below the last post, is this supposed to be at the top then?

Do you see the Planet Swans banner?

Forum looks lovely now. Some avatars are frigging massive, though.

A new day, a new forum. This looks excellent, Phil. I didn't mind new version A but on reflection this is a step up. Tremendous work once again.

A 'quote nesting' setting of three looks to be on the high side. We've been used to one for many years and wouldn't have a problem with staying at one.

I notice some threads and some individual posts have ratings out of 10 - but I can't see where you go to submit a rating. Anyone?

BLAZE said:
I notice some threads and some individual posts have ratings out of 10 - but I can't see where you go to submit a rating. Anyone?

If you give a post a thumbs up (top right), then that gives it a rating, and the more that do the higher the rating, I think..

FearOfAJackPlanet said:
BLAZE said:

If you give a post a thumbs up (top right), then that gives it a rating, and the more that do the higher the rating, I think..

Spot on, it will also show in the poster details (under their avatar how often they give/receive thanks)

Or in a table here - http://philips7.sg-host.com/forum/app.php/thankslist?sk=e&sd=d

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back