• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

SOME SITE FEATURES

PSumbler said:
Resolvenjack said:

So why do I still have Home/Board Index/ etc at the top of my page?

However, I do have a "Jump to" drop down box at the bottom of the page below the last post, is this supposed to be at the top then?

Do you see the Planet Swans banner?

Yes, & below that I see Light mode/ Search/ Members/ The Team

Below that I still have Home/ Board Index/ The Lord Bony Stand/ etc

Resolvenjack said:
PSumbler said:
Resolvenjack said:
So why do I still have Home/Board Index/ etc at the top of my page?

However, I do have a "Jump to" drop down box at the bottom of the page below the last post, is this supposed to be at the top then?

Strange one - you should see it like this (without the MCP and ACP tabs) - try and press of Ctrl and F5 to reload the page

View attachment Banner eg.png

There's formatting issues on mobile / Android version by the looks of it (I'm using the Chrome browser)

If I go to settings (on my phone) and select 'Desktop Site [ √ ]' it looks much better

BLAZE said:
There's formatting issues on mobile / Android version by the looks of it (I'm using the Chrome browser)

If I go to settings (on my phone) and select 'Desktop Site [ √ ]' it looks much better

You just need to ignore the banner heading on a mobile device. If you use everything beneath that it works perfectly.

PSumbler said:
Resolvenjack said:
PSumbler said:

Strange one - you should see it like this (without the MCP and ACP tabs) - try and press of Ctrl and F5 to reload the page

Banner eg.png

Nope, have tried reloading page, logged out & in & tried another browser with no change

Resolvenjack said:
PSumbler said:
Resolvenjack said:

Banner eg.png

Nope, have tried reloading page, logged out & in & tried another browser with no change

That's an odd one. Can I ask others if they are seeing it as per the image or getting your view

Am I going mad or has the site changed to having the forum in a floating panel ? It's not lined up properly and it's ugly. The way it was, is what I liked about phpbb. Not a fan of this layout.

PSumbler said:
That's an odd one. Can I ask others if they are seeing it as per the image or getting your view

I'm not getting the links to the other boards either.

Strange one for this and Montys comment above.

I'm going to switch to the basic layout I think, reduce the modifications as one of the main purposes of the move was a mobile friendly forum which is what I am seeing here 😂🤔

Will do some work today that's a reasonably easy change

OK I am about to make some changes to the layout - the functionality of the site will not be impacted but there may be some changes in the viewing in the meantime. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes

Right that should be just about everything done now - you should be seeing the attached as your banner with the layout being largely untouched by human hands!

Mobile friendly - tested it on my android phone and one of the kids ipads and seems to be perfect - easy to use and simple to navigate

Speed seems good, will be interesting to see how it holds up on a matchday thread this evening but other than that it is feeling like we have a home...

The only thing we have missing is the links to each individual forum but given that is just requiring a few clicks then its a better option (for now) than messing with the overall layout

View attachment Example banner.png

PSumbler said:
Right that should be just about everything done now - you should be seeing the attached as your banner with the layout being largely untouched by human hands!

Looks good from here.

Took me a second to realise new posts are indicated with a black icon next to the topic, rather than the name of the last poster being in bold; could do with a little colour on the forum bit, the background is fine, but overall looks nice.

PSumbler said:

Mobile friendly - tested it on my android phone and one of the kids ipads and seems to be perfect - easy to use and simple to navigate

Speed seems good, will be interesting to see how it holds up on a matchday thread this evening but other than that it is feeling like we have a home...

The only thing we have missing is the links to each individual forum but given that is just requiring a few clicks then its a better option (for now) than messing with the overall layout

Example banner.png

Where has the 'list of thanks' button disappeared to?

Cooperman said:
PSumbler said:

Example banner.png

Where has the 'list of thanks' button disappeared to?

Click the three bar menu under quick links. All listed under there

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back