• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sorinola

Skippyjack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
How poor was he, did nothing right all game.. hopefully we'll get in someone with pace, preferably a RWB

Watching Sorinola in an attacking position was reminiscent of watching Smith being played in an attacking position last season. He does not have the confidence to take on players when he isolates them and doesn't seem to have the pace to frighten defenders.

That would be fine if he had a killer pass or a great shot but I haven't seen either of those from him either.

He looks really poor… I just can’t understand how players like Ogbeta and Joseph are getting frozen out when players like Sorinola are starting every week.

Looks devoid of confidence to me, which given recent performances is hardly surprising. Let's give the young man a chance.

Funnily enough i was commentating on their full back who was excellent and had both him and Cancon in hi pocket for pace. Lo and behold he makes a mistake and we are 1 up. Can i claim an assist?

Zero impact on the game, yes needs more time but Joseph looks a better prospect

Terrible every game I’ve seen him offers 0, Martin wanted him on a permanent as well glad we didn’t spunk the money on him.

Swansea93 said:
Terrible every game I’ve seen him offers 0, Martin wanted him on a permanent as well glad we didn’t spunk the money on him.

Can't believe the players that have been sent out on loan and the treatment of Ogbeta and Martin putting his faith in Sorinola who looks terrified every time he takes to the field, he needs nurturing and coaching and he could develop into a player, he's young enough.

Niigata Jack said:
Swansea93 said:

Can't believe the players that have been sent out on loan and the treatment of Ogbeta and Martin putting his faith in Sorinola who looks terrified every time he takes to the field, he needs nurturing and coaching and he could develop into a player, he's young enough.
You could be right but you don't put a young player who needs nurturing, coaching and time to develop in your starting eleven. That's just common sense

At 21 he is of a similar age to Ogbeta.
One is clearly RMs man and the other is not.
One has pace, can take on a defender and has a good deliveryand the other does not.

karnataka said:
Niigata Jack said:
You could be right but you don't put a young player who needs nurturing, coaching and time to develop in your starting eleven. That's just common sense

100%, which makes it even more baffling that Garrick and Joseph who have experience there, moreso Garrick have been sent out on loan, its like he wants his own players and not players that have been picked by others, which indicates that he's an egotistical individual which is no good at all in this game where an open mind must always be the way forward surely.

Niigata Jack said:
Swansea93 said:

I only saw the first half but he is either lucky to become a pro or his confidence is shot. He can't control what level two professionals should be able to do in their sleep and hasn't got the pace for a winger. He must have some attributes that we just haven't seen and it is a mystery.

jack_lord said:
Niigata Jack said:

I only saw the first half but he is either lucky to become a pro or his confidence is shot. He can't control what level two professionals should be able to do in their sleep and hasn't got the pace for a winger. He must have some attributes that we just haven't seen and it is a mystery.

Must definitely have been Martin's choice then and typically won't accept he's been wrong in his choice.

Left MK Dons as a free agent, joined a club in a Mickey Mouse league and has been let out on loan.
Those facts do not enthuse me. Maybe his talents will emerge, time will tell.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back