• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sorinola

Will come good just like the other escaped goat is starting to( Fisher ).
Give the kid a chance,new club and a higher league, I’m sure he’ll come good, or shall we wait for all the above mentioned to become the players some believe they are even after several prior managers have deemed them surplus to requirements.

Copamundial said:
Will come good just like the other escaped goat is starting to( Fisher ).
Give the kid a chance,new club and a higher league, I’m sure he’ll come good, or shall we wait for all the above mentioned to become the players some believe they are even after several prior managers have deemed them surplus to requirements.

That’s a fair comment I suppose. Writing him off now would be silly as he’s still only several games into his Swans career, he’s also young and finding his way in the game. If he was 21 and had come through our ranks then he would be receiving much more praise.

He’s rubbish.

We need two new wing backs

Niigata Jack said:
karnataka said:
You could be right but you don't put a young player who needs nurturing, coaching and time to develop in your starting eleven. That's just common sense

100%, which makes it even more baffling that Garrick and Joseph who have experience there, moreso Garrick have been sent out on loan, its like he wants his own players and not players that have been picked by others, which indicates that he's an egotistical individual which is no good at all in this game where an open mind must always be the way forward surely.

I actually said that about his selection before the game somewhere in this thread. An RM player rather than a better non-RM player.

what his natural position? He seems to do well on the Left corner kicks, but flow of play he seems a bit aimless.

Risc said:
He’s rubbish.

We need two new wing backs

Rubbish comment by me, overdid the booze big time after a win.

But he needs to improve, he must be better than he’s showing it’s more than likely a confidence issue.

Not great again tonight, failed to prevent any crosses coming in and offered little going forward.

Really not sure what RM sees in him….

SwanseaJack said:
Not great again tonight, failed to prevent any crosses coming in and offered little going forward.

DIdnt impress from what I saw of the game

SwanseaJack said:

Good point… we became incredibly vulnerable when he went onto the left.

It’s so bizarre he keeps getting picked.

Magic_Michu said:
SwanseaJack said:

Not really, Russ is a fan boy so he stays in the team, the Russell process

Same again tonight I’ve not seen one game where I’ve thought he looks impressive, he slows us down and never looks to take anyone on, shame really.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Magic_Michu said:

I do still think that RM system can be effective, and we have seen glimpses of that especially the first half tonight, but he is lacking two wing backs desperately… We get those in and we could give it a real good go this year

SwanseaJack said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:

I do still think that RM system can be effective, and we have seen glimpses of that especially the first half tonight, but he is lacking two wing backs desperately… We get those in and we could give it a real good go this year

I’m hoping Lati’s injury forces the owners hands

Magic_Michu said:
SwanseaJack said:

I’m hoping Lati’s injury forces the owners hands

Guarantee Naughton plays RWB now to cover, only way we get a RWB in is if we sell another fair earner

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back