• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sorinola

SwanseaJack said:
Magic_Michu said:
I’m hoping Lati’s injury forces the owners hands

Guarantee Naughton plays RWB now to cover, only way we get a RWB in is if we sell another fair earner

Hopefully Ogbeta will get some sort of opportunity

I couldn't give you a single attribute of his that is useful.

I honestly think we’re waiting for the last week of the window to get a cheaper deal on a RWB and making do with what we have for now.

Swansea93 said:
I honestly think we’re waiting for the last week of the window to get a cheaper deal on a RWB and making do with what we have for now.

If that’s true then it’s a shame as it’s hurting us so much right now…. Maybe we are waiting for Christie to cave in and take a pay cut?

SwanseaJack said:
Swansea93 said:

If that’s true then it’s a shame as it’s hurting us so much right now…. Maybe we are waiting for Christie to cave in and take a pay cut?
I wouldn’t even take him back, the blokes hardly played any football the past few seasons, choose to miss a pre season and 4 games in still no club? Attitude stinks imo.

If we persist with him, we'll get relegated to League One

Can't tackle, can't defend physically, can't pass, can't cross, can't shoot, not very quick, gets caught a lot, he's like a young pup out there, I'd send him back to his parent club and give someone younger a go from the u23s

Looked quite a lot out of his depth tonight unfortunately, not helped at the end by his teammates leaving him completely isolated for both goals. We’ve probably got five or six serviceable centre halves now but our only real wingback is Manning. Baffling considering how much we rely on them.

Swansea93 said:

We’ll wait for Piroe to be sold, my theory is nothing, not even loans will be sanctioned until he goes.

The lad is so out of his depth it's pitiful, the fact he's getting a run under Martin says more about our manager than the player himself.

Risc said:
Swansea93 said:

We’ll wait for Piroe to be sold, my theory is nothing, not even loans will be sanctioned until he goes.

Saw worrying (in a number of ways) comments today from Martin saying he'll have to speak to Winter following Latibeaudieres injury 'to see what we can do'

It should have already been glaringly obvious to everyone at the club well before this injury that reinforcements especially in that position were needed.

Chief said:
Risc said:

Saw worrying (in a number of ways) comments today from Martin saying he'll have to speak to Winter following Latibeaudieres injury 'to see what we can do'

It should have already been glaringly obvious to everyone at the club well before this injury that reinforcements especially in that position were needed.

Martin knows we are short, but the board ain’t budging at all are the they. I took those comments yesterday “now Lati is injured, I’ll beg”

O’Dowda was a free agent and we couldn’t compete with Cardiff, who many on here seem to think are financially screwed, for wages, I’ve heard he was in Swansea waiting for the board to green light his deal but it never happened. He is now performing very well on the left for them. I think the board may give the ok for a short term deal for Christie now Lati is crocked but anyone else will only happen when Piroe is sold.

Chief said:
Risc said:

I hope they remind him he's got Ogbeta here. Just in case he's forgooten. As for Sorinola I'm still like others waiting to see why we signed him.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back