• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sorinola

bakajack

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
I feel he deserves a thread after this game.

Been plenty to get on his back when he played poorly and its only fair to get recognition when he played well. I thought it was his best performance by a mile today, he showed why he was well rated by his parent club. Got an assist today and unfortunate not to get another one or two.

The job of RM and Sorinola himself now is to kick on and deliver more performances like that.

Made good runs and decent movement. But gave the ball away a lot and messed up the final ball a number of times. A legitimate winger would have ripped Stoke apart tonight as they were trash as well

Most of his crosses were two close to the goalkeeper, and he’s not what we need, but yeah, his best game by a long way.

My IPTV was buffering every 10/20 seconds, drove me mad, eventually turned back and watched end of the Cricket, went back to the game and it was still same, saw Piroe's goal, but as to how we played etc, I didn't see enough of it to forum an opinion, other than to say I was disappointed to see they got an equaliser virtually at the last knockings.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back