• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

South Africa vs Wales 4.05pm

https://twitter.com/LewisCoxx/status/1543286060460871680?s=20&t=lcvZ83IQAeZG-hscwAfv3w

My god this turk has coached the rugby out of this lot. Biggar should be nowhere near the captaincy for the WC. This is so dire. One dimensional, no plan B.

And another yellow card. They just don't learn do they? We will be lucky to get out the group stage next year. Sack this fraud now!

Ebo said:
And another yellow card. They just don't learn do they? We will be lucky to get out the group stage next year. Sack this fraud now!

That was a disgraceful decision by the officials. Yellow for absolutely nothing, got it completely wrong.

Another terrible decision, but we seem to be playing in our own half rugby, is the talent all there or is it the coach, I think it's the coach

Skippyjack said:
Another terrible decision, but we seem to be playing in our own half rugby, is the talent all there or is it the coach, I think it's the coach

Deffo the coach skip! These are mostly the same players Gatland had and the turk has ruined them. We made just 54 metres in 40 minutes, that is unacceptable at test level. Inexperienced back room staff too, all great players in their time but as for coaching at this level, it is way beyond them. We are playing a B team too FFS!

You know what they're going to say, another close game yada yada.. when reality is we've played in our own half against the SA B team who've been comfortable

TheLoneRanger said:
The referee was having a brilliant game, until that fvcking yellow card.

Yep AWJ didn't have his hands in the ruck, did not even go to the TMO

Skippyjack said:
You know what they're going to say, another close game yada yada.. when reality is we've played in our own half against the SA B team who've been comfortable

Exactly! you won't win games playing in your own half. Like last week but worse.

Ebo said:
TheLoneRanger said:
The referee was having a brilliant game, until that fvcking yellow card.

Come on it was nothing, even all the SA commentators said so

Skippyjack said:
Ebo said:

Come on it was nothing, even all the SA commentators said so

I said he didn't have his hands in the ruck and that is what he was carded for

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors