• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

South Africa vs Wales 4.05pm

We make the same mistakes over and over. Silly offsides, not releasing, hands on the ball. Ffs

Libertarian said:
Gutted, but as Neath said, we were our own worst enemy. So many penalties given away. Especially for offside.
On the other hand, I thought we’d get a battering today, which we didn’t.

Change the front row next week I think. But knowing the Turk he’ll play a completely different team. You ask any kiwi and they’ll tell you what he’s like.

Niigata Jack said:
Great performance from Wales, Ref was an absolute joke, made the wrong critical decisions 3 maybe 4 times, that deliberate knock on by Biggar at the end he even got wrong cause that was a 2nd yellow card, following the letter of the law.

Biggar had his arms out before the pass was made. It wasn't a deliberate knock on.

Libertarian said:
Gutted, but as Neath said, we were our own worst enemy. So many penalties given away. Especially for offside.
On the other hand, I thought we’d get a battering today, which we didn’t.

I was expecting a painful 160 minutes as well to be honest.

Reading Boks comments on social media they are shocked by their own performance and giving us lots of credit but they agree too that the ref was going to the letter and once he found out we were repeatedly offending then the cards came out.

Ebo said:
Reading Boks comments on social media they are shocked by their own performance and giving us lots of credit but they agree too that the ref was going to the letter and once he found out we were repeatedly offending then the cards came out.

Would he be the same reffing the All Blacks?

Muteswan said:
Ebo said:

We can blame the ref all we want but he doesn't go offside or not release in tackles etc.. We have a major discipline problem that comes all the way from coaching to the gobshite captain.

Ebo said:
Muteswan said:

We can blame the ref all we want but he doesn't go offside or not release in tackles etc.. We have a major discipline problem that comes all the way from coaching to the gobshite captain.

Yes, but the All Blacks live on the edge when they play and don’t seem to be picked up on it as much as we have today. The discipline is definitely not good enough. 👍

For Fs sake, stop being so Welsh and instead focus on the positives instead of the negatives. We were so very close to beating the world champions at home, at high altitude. Well done to all of them.

Ebo said:
Muteswan said:

To balance that out Ebo, what really impressed you about the Wales team today, apart from their 'won't back down'' spirit and technical ability. What else?

Ref had a shocker and was out of his depth. But the decision to kick at the end by Tomos Williams was unforgivable.

I've watched the game again and ref penalised us for going off our feet at rucks and more than once players went off their feet due to a SA player pulling our player/s over, they can't be penalised for that ffs.
The Zammit penalty and card was harsh in my opinion, the players were tangled together.
Would love to hear Nigel Owens verdict on the game.

Risc said:
Ref had a shocker and was out of his depth. But the decision to kick at the end by Tomos Williams was unforgivable.

The thing is, that he did that twice in the space of minutes, all that was needed on the last piece of play was to keep the ball in the tight and drive, think there was only around 30 seconds left in the game, crazy decision.

Niigata Jack said:
I've watched the game again and ref penalised us for going off our feet at rucks and more than once players went off their feet due to a SA player pulling our player/s over, they can't be penalised for that ffs.
The Zammit penalty and card was harsh in my opinion, the players were tangled together.

There were tons of questionable incidents throughout the game. My biggest anger is towards Tomos Williams for kicking that last ball out of the maul. Must have been 40 seconds left, should have been kept in the amongst the forwards.

Bigger didn't deliberately knock it on either, he had his arms out trying to close the spaces either side of him before the African made the pass.

Neath_Jack said:
Niigata Jack said:

There were tons of questionable incidents throughout the game. My biggest anger is towards Tomos Williams for kicking that last ball out of the maul. Must have been 40 seconds left, should have been kept in the amongst the forwards.

Bigger didn't deliberately knock it on either, he had his arms out trying to close the spaces either side of him before the African made the pass.

20 seconds at time of kick

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back