• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

South Wales derby Final?

Sherpa

First Team Player
Reaction score
Seeing lots of comments in media and on social media that it would be great if it was a Swansea v Cardiff final.

I cannot believe any Swans or Cardiff fan would want that.

Can think of nothing better if we won, nothing worse if we lost.

Hope Fulham smash them & then get smashed by us in the final.

I think its funny that they finished above us and got a harder playoff.

PencoedJack said:

Is the correct answer.

I seriously want em in the final, not just cos I'm super confident wed win, but to spend rest of my days dining out on it along with spending the winter in a drunken celebratory stupor.

sainthelens said:
I seriously want em in the final, not just cos I'm super confident wed win, but to spend rest of my days dining out on it along with spending the winter in a drunken celebratory stupor.

Its probably far easier for supporters from Swansea.

Would be fun, but I'll be rooting hard for Fulham on Saturday.

If we don't win the playoffs, Cardiff being back in the Championship with us next season would be the silver lining.

Tummer said:
Would be fun, but I'll be rooting hard for Fulham on Saturday.

If we don't win the playoffs, Cardiff being back in the Championship with us next season would be the silver lining.

They’re playing on Monday, Tums.

Also, I cannot think of anything more sickening than a Swans v Cardiff playoff final to go into the Premier League. I’m dreading it already and the semis haven’t even been played yet. Thank Christ Reading turned them over last time in the semis. Hopefully Fulham sort them out, whatever happens in our semis.

I would love to have Cardiff in the final and beat them to get promotion to the Premiership. But to lose against them in the final would be the worst and we would never live it down - it would be the most nerve racking and exiting game but my nerves are already gone from last night :?

PencoedJack said:

Dreams and nightmares

PencoedJack said:

That's life tho, full of dreams and nightmares. Embrace the madness, beating them in a final will give us a high a million bucks in Amsterdam couldn't get near.

sainthelens said:
PencoedJack said:

That's life tho, full of dreams and nightmares. Embrace the madness, beating them in a final will give us a high a million bucks in Amsterdam couldn't get near.

I'm going with this big gamble. Meet in final.

sainthelens said:
PencoedJack said:

Genuinely not sure if I could watch it mate.

Dr. Winston said:
PencoedJack said:

Is the correct answer.

Seconded.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back