• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

South Wales derby Final?

No contest, a mainly ageing team against a full of running younger squad, assuming you factor in the rub of the green .

Sherpa said:
Seeing lots of comments in media and on social media that it would be great if it was a Swansea v Cardiff final.

I cannot believe any Swans or Cardiff fan would want that.

I don’t. I want Fulham to spunk all over them. Incidentally, it seems that Fulham and Brentford think they’re a shoe in for the final.

PencoedJack said:
sainthelens said:
That's life tho, full of dreams and nightmares. Embrace the madness, beating them in a final will give us a high a million bucks in Amsterdam couldn't get near.

Genuinely not sure if I could watch it mate.

Same here. I mean, I’d watch it, but I’d have to be heavily ‘numbed’ by a bottle of something very strong.

What would happen if the crowds were 'allowed'? Seeing as it's a bubble match?

MrSwerve said:
Same here. I mean, I’d watch it, but I’d have to be heavily ‘numbed’ by a bottle of something very strong.

Me too, it would be an excruciating watch otherwise.

BanosSwan said:

There would be a sudden convenient outbreak of covid in London sending it into lockdown.

BanosSwan said:
Alternatively move it to the Millennium stadium would make sense.

Would have happened in 2011 if Cardiff beat Reading.

Swansea93 said:
BanosSwan said:
Alternatively move it to the Millennium stadium would make sense.

Would have happened in 2011 if Cardiff beat Reading.
Think you'll find that was never gonna happen. Talk was of us being made to travel via Birmingham to avoid the M4. Quite what the scenes would have been like on Wembley Way is another matter.

If Cardiff game at Craven Cottage is anything to go by they will definitely concede. Fulham were wasteful and should have put more on them.

Cardiff will definitely fancy it though with the form they’ve been in to be fair. Lots backing them to do it. Makes me sick to the stomach thinking about it.

Risc said:
If Cardiff game at Craven Cottage is anything to go by they will definitely concede. Fulham were wasteful and should have put more on them.

Cardiff will definitely fancy it though with the form they’ve been in to be fair. Lots backing them to do it. Makes me sick to the stomach thinking about it.

We face both the best and very worst scenarios

Cardiff in the play off final would be the perfect scenario.

Simple reason for this...

We'd beat them because we are better than them 👍🏻

Swanjaxs said:

We are better than them but one shite ref's decision & it could all go pear shaped.

Fulham for me in the final all day long.

It would be very difficult to see ALL fans staying away.

Swanjaxs said:

I like this and it could become a classic.....if only saint would say the same I’d lump £500 on it

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back