• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

South Wales derby Final?

sainthelens said:
benny said:
Come on saint, Swansea was taken over during the 80’s by ccfc until the final humiliation being chased out of your own city in 1991. That must have caused your hatred I guess, what else can it have been? Mid 50’s now pal, time to let it go......
Nah,wrong again dippy.
When yer lot make hissing noises, chants about Terry Cole and even try sabotaging a charity footy match organised by one of our lads on yer patch....THAT basically is it. What's your excuse? Just bitter I'm guessing.

Casting aspersions over 1000’s by the actions of a few idiots, South Wales is full of them on both sides. Pathetic excuse

Who the fuck is this bellend spouting shite?

And more to the point htf havent the mods banned the cunt?

benny said:
sainthelens said:
Nah,wrong again dippy.
When yer lot make hissing noises, chants about Terry Cole and even try sabotaging a charity footy match organised by one of our lads on yer patch....THAT basically is it. What's your excuse? Just bitter I'm guessing.

Casting aspersions over 1000’s by the actions of a few idiots, South Wales is full of them on both sides. Pathetic excuse
How can I put this dippy....go fck yourself. Quite what you bring to the party here is puzzling to us all. But we need a figure of fun. You asked my opinion I've given it and frankly I don't give 2 fcks wether you agree or not.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back