• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Starmer

A few things on the winter fuel payment.

1 - most pensioners will still get it.

2 - hardly anyone ever spends it on energy payments.

3 - most of the people whining about it being means tested have spent the last god knows how many years moaning that benefits such as this should be means tested and saying “I don’t need it why should I get it”.

Again and for the avoidance of doubt, that’s not aimed at anyone on this thread or even this forum.

A few things on the winter fuel payment.

1 - most pensioners will still get it.

2 - hardly anyone ever spends it on energy payments.

3 - most of the people whining about it being means tested have spent the last god knows how many years moaning that benefits such as this should be means tested and saying “I don’t need it why should I get it”.

Again and for the avoidance of doubt, that’s not aimed at anyone on this thread or even this forum.
Most pensioners will spend it down the Bingo or in the bookies, fact, good luck to them if they qualify 😎💪🔥

Penlan boi coming back atchya, if you know you know aye
And thats why I can’t be doing with people from the same background as me and you coming over all superior. These days my family from back in the 80s would be labelled as scum benefit scroungers. Well no. We were just a family trying to do our best for each other. Yeah, we claimed when we needed to. I'll never be ashamed of that. I hate these “benefits are a lifestyle choice” dweebs. Don’t judge unless you’ve been there.

And thats why I can’t be doing with people from the same background as me and you coming over all superior. These days my family from back in the 80s would be labelled as scum benefit scroungers. Well no. We were just a family trying to do our best for each other. Yeah, we claimed when we needed to. I'll never be ashamed of that. I hate these “benefits are a lifestyle choice” dweebs. Don’t judge unless you’ve been there.
Spent all of my early life with my ma and da working all the hours they could to keep us fed (there were 6 of us).
Monday night fry up was the best meal of the week for me!
No doubt my parents claimed what they were entitled to, my parents would have gone hungry otherwise, myself, my brother's and sisters wouldn't have though.
Family values that have stuck with me.

Exactly. But god forbid those pikeys they hate in Portmead get it. I fucking hate snobs.
Especially the ones who are not related to aristocracy or Earls.. you know the type, the one's who think they are, but are just from families who are from a specific trade or profession.. I just smirk and roll my eyes

Spent all of my early life with my ma and da working all the hours they could to keep us fed (there were 6 of us).
No doubt my parents claimed what they were entitled to, my parents would have gone hungry otherwise, myself, my brother's and sisters wouldn't have though.
I’m the youngest of six. I don’t want to get all Monty Python about it but we knew some rough times. I absolutely can’t be doing with anyone pontificating from a position of financial security about those who aren’t so lucky. My parents were superb. These days some scumbaogs would label them as scroungers. Fuck that.

I’m the youngest of six. I don’t want to get all Monty Python about it but we knew some rough times. I absolutely can’t be doing with anyone pontificating from a position of financial security about those who aren’t so lucky. My parents were superb. These days some scumbaogs would label them as scroungers. Fuck that.
As I've got older I can pick and choose, when young you want to keep in with the crowd and not upset the apple cart, now, instead of tolerating I speak my mind, if I fall out with anyone, in work of otherwise it doesn't bother me, perhaps I've finally grown up 😂

Coal fireplaces , making toast on a toasting fork in front ot that fire , can still smell it even now .

Central heating , never heard of it so if cold put an extra jumper on and get out to the coal bunker and get another bucket in .

Great days .

As I've got older I can pick and choose, when young you want to keep in with the crowd and not upset the apple cart, now, instead of tolerating I speak my mind, if I fall out with anyone, in work of otherwise it doesn't bother me, perhaps I've finally grown up 😂
Ha. Yeah I get that too. The older I get the less I give a shit about what people think about what I think. That’s cost me some friends and also a bit of family over the years. But hey ho. I am me.

Coal fireplaces , making toast on a toasting fork in front ot that fire , can still smell it even now .

Central heating , never heard of it so if cold put an extra jumper on and get out to the coal bunker and get another bucket in .

Great days .
Tin bath in the lean to on a Sunday night powerd by the big pan on the gas cooker.
Old man first
Kids in next
And finally mam.
Happy days Robbie ❤️

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members