• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Steve Cooper on verge of Swansea exit

Londonlisa2001 said:
Risc said:
This whole saga doesn't reflect well on Winter at all I'm sorry to say.

To let this go on and on so close to the season is a complete shambles and doesn't help our cause at all for next season. He needs to hope he has his replacement ready to go.

The whole saga doesn’t reflect well on anyone running the club. Simple as that. Winter may have been tearing his hair out over it all as far as we know,

Guidolin’s dismissal for Bradley, Sigurdsson transfer, Rodon transfer, this shambles. Everyone keeps blaming other parties - there’s one consistent thread.

It’s been obvious that he’s off for ages (even before the end of last season). I’d be gobsmacked if it’s anyone but Cameron Toshack. I’ve been convinced for weeks he’s taking over.

Be interesting to see what other names are in the frame when the bookies start their new manager betting.

Daniel James

monmouth said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
The whole saga doesn’t reflect well on anyone running the club. Simple as that. Winter may have been tearing his hair out over it all as far as we know,

Guidolin’s dismissal for Bradley, Sigurdsson transfer, Rodon transfer, this shambles. Everyone keeps blaming other parties - there’s one consistent thread.

It’s been obvious that he’s off for ages (even before the end of last season). I’d be gobsmacked if it’s anyone but Cameron Toshack. I’ve been convinced for weeks he’s taking over.

Be interesting to see what other names are in the frame when the bookies start their new manager betting.

Daniel James

True. That was another one.

Made me think for a minute then whether there was a manager called Daniel James 😂😂

Londonlisa2001 said:
Risc said:

To let this go on and on so close to the season is a complete shambles and doesn't help our cause at all for next season. He needs to hope he has his replacement ready to go.

You can tblame Huw for t his one :lol: ...... them pesky Yanks

Vetchonian said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

Apparently, the club don't want Cooper to leave, and Cooper doesn't want to go either. But Phil made them get rid of him so he can get hits on the site. :lol:

Garyjack said:
Vetchonian said:

Apparently, the club don't want Cooper to leave, and Cooper doesn't want to go either. But Phil made them get rid of him so he can get hits on the site. :lol:

I'd heard that too 🤣

Londonlisa2001 said:
Risc said:

Agreed Lisa.

Eddie Howe favourite :lol: as I said on twitter, more chance of me holding the shirt up tomorrow speaking to my new mate Mitch.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Chief said:
A replacement who has the ability/contacts to bring in some players at the level of Guehi, Gallagher, MGW, Brewster, even Woodman we're in trouble.

Last night was a friendly but that 11 was close to full strength which is worrying.
Our centre half pairing last night was as bad as I’ve seen. Not talking about mistakes as such - it’s preseason, but the lack of pace was unbelievable.

That team needs some serious investment of talent. Awful.

I’m assuming that’s why he’s gone, expecting it to be too difficult to replace the quality lost. It’s going to be a challenging season unless we show some ambition, but then I thought that the first season we came down.

This feels different though - a real sliding doors moment missing out on promotion last season.

Ah the heady days of getting abuse on social media on a Saturday afternoon in July 😁😂

PSumbler said:
Ah the heady days of getting abuse on social media on a Saturday afternoon in July 😁😂

We can abuse you in December if you wish :lol:

Cooperman said:
PSumbler said:

We can abuse you in December if you wish :lol:

Go for your life :lol: :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back