• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Steve Kaplan

Out of interest, is there anything listed on Companies house regarding the loan from Silverstein that was matched by the Yanks?

Darran said:
I know Dineen and Swedehead have both told people Levein and Kaplan have told lies and broken promises.

I wouldn’t necessarily give too much credence to what those two chumps say.

Darran said:
I know Dineen and Swedehead have both told people Levein and Kaplan have told lies and broken promises.

And as the kings of lies they’ll know a liar when they see one.

From my experience Kaplan was always the decision maker behind the two.

Levien was the guy put forward to talk to us but it became very evident that he never had the clout to make any decisions without input from Kaplan.

The appointment of Porter is an interesting one as he has always been around but he is like a total mute at times - I've sat in numerous meetings where he just plays with his phone as the grown ups talk :)

Given the Trust statement when the other appointments were made I'd guess they didn't know much about this?

Darran said:

You're telling me cut throat investors didn't stick to their end of a verbal agreement? Well I never.

If they wanted to protect the club they'd have insisted on some contractual requirements

Garyjack said:
Out of interest, is there anything listed on Companies house regarding the loan from Silverstein that was matched by the Yanks?

The only reference to Silverstein I can see is his appointment as a director a few weeks ago.

What’s the deal with the special resolutions, loan notes and change to M&AAs then???
Interesting to see the signatories needed on some of the docs.

Darran said:

Whatever is going down here it's not good. I honestly fear that the club is heading for the abyss. And sadly the Trust have missed the boat.

exiledclaseboy said:
Garyjack said:

The only reference to Silverstein I can see is his appointment as a director a few weeks ago.

Jesus! :shock:

BLAZE said:
Darran said:

You're telling me cut throat investors didn't stick to their end of a verbal agreement? Well I never.

If they wanted to protect the club they'd have insisted on some contractual requirements

Indeed.

Garyjack said:
Darran said:

Whatever is going down here it's not good. I honestly fear that the club is heading for the abyss. And sadly the Trust have missed the boat.

Very worrying and the two I’ve mentioned are always clever as fuck and don’t give a shit sitting on their dollars.

You couldn’t make this up.
So fucking brazen sitting on his Bucks he can’t see he’s part of the cause. 😡

https://twitter.com/leighdineen/status/1313222307276558337?s=20

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members