• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sunset at Aberavon Beach today

I was down there Wednesday morning as the sea was at high tide. Beautiful. Shame about the dog shit on the prom though.

MrSwerve said:
Dr. Winston said:
Needs more cloud.

Turn to the left a bit there’ll be plenty.

And the sulphurous stink that wafts it's way to glorious Mumbles when the rare Easterlies wend their way.

PT - Such the blot on the landscape and disastrous to the environment.

Pan 180 degrees to the vast council estate.

Great photo, mind.

Seen a helicopter flying around this afternoon and seemed to be hoovering over mumbles lighthouse :?:

Anyone know what was going on :?:

AndyCole said:
MrSwerve said:
Turn to the left a bit there’ll be plenty.

And the sulphurous stink that wafts it's way to glorious Mumbles when the rare Easterlies wend their way.

Great photo, mind.

I can't explain it but there's something I find bewitching about the juxtaposition of heavy industry in a beautiful natural setting. And Aberavon Beach is one of the best examples.I love the views, yet somehow in a strange way the grossness of what's adjacent makes the views even better.

Commuting through Stoke-on-Trent in the 1980s, gazing at miles of dead and dying heavy industry under a glorious sun with a beautiful rural backdrop - it was spine-tingling. Weird, right? :)

Squarebear said:
AndyCole said:

Great photo, mind.

I can't explain it but there's something I find bewitching about the juxtaposition of heavy industry in a beautiful natural setting. And Aberavon Beach is one of the best examples.I love the views, yet somehow in a strange way the grossness of what's adjacent makes the views even better.

Commuting through Stoke-on-Trent in the 1980s, gazing at miles of dead and dying heavy industry under a glorious sun with a beautiful rural backdrop - it was spine-tingling. Weird, right? :)

Yesterday.

Attachments

• 16A3B88C-B4A8-47B3-B5EB-43D7CA9E3BF5.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,338
The beach picture is boring, pretty much like every other beach at sunset pic
The steel works at night is a magnificent sight always

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics