• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Supposedly we have deal....

Itchysphincter

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
Completely caved in apparently. Gave up on the stupid fish argument too.

Farage is already spouting off about how useless Bozo and his criminal band are and threat they’re trying to use Christmas Day to bury bad news.

Clusterfuck.

Daily Express already talking about Noris caving in. A few interesting days ahead

The Tories have an 80 seat majority. Labour will vote for a deal. Francois and his ilk are irrelevant. They lost their chance to be influential when they toppled May and elected Johnson. Fools.

I guess we have no alternative but to invade Europe, using our massive naval and army strength.
Look out Pierre?
Look out Fritz?
All 300+ million of you will soon be living under the Farage jackboot, eating Sunday Roasts, drinking warm ales and decent tea, and talking endlessly about the weather.

BrynCartwright said:
I guess we have no alternative but to invade Europe, using our massive naval and army strength.
Look out Pierre?
Look out Fritz?
All 300+ million of you will soon be living under the Farage jackboot, eating Sunday Roasts, drinking warm ales and decent tea, and talking endlessly about the weather.

Friend of mine is nifty with the old drones Bryn. Let me know if you could do with a lettuce.

Macron has played Boris like an old fiddle in the last few days.

Are people aware that Harrods alone puts more money in to the British economy than the whole of the fishing industry combined. Absolute cunts.

Itchysphincter said:
Are people aware that Harrods alone puts more money in to the British economy than the whole of the fishing industry combined. Absolute cunts.
This is a lie, I know you have haemorrhoids but get off your arse to check before posting shite.

Longlostjack said:
Mark Francois aka Capt. Mainwaring is back spouting his mouth off. Why’s he been lying low for the last couple of months I wonder? ;)

Maybe because he was falsely accused of rape, or are you suggesting he’s guilty ?

Itchysphincter said:

If it’s so small why are the French/Spanish/Dutch/Germans desperate to fish U.K. waters ? 😂 You are to thick to understand. 😂

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back