• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Supposedly we have deal....

Itchysphincter said:
Cardiffjack said:
Whatever makes you happy. I don’t drink , but tonight I’m having a glass of champagne πŸ₯‚
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Rule Britannia πŸ‘

There really is nothing to celebrate.

Being part of the fifth column, I’m not surprised πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Rule Britannia πŸ‘

Tbh we shouldn’t be encouraging them Pego. Take care in that little flat in Benidorm YJB! Can’t wait to meet up again in the queue at the soup kitchen with the other Brits. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

We're staying in Horizon, Euratom and Copernicus which means we'll still be paying money to the EU.

Cardiffjack said:
Itchysphincter said:
There really is nothing to celebrate.

Being part of the fifth column, I’m not surprised πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Rule Britannia πŸ‘

What exactly are you "Rule Britannia" - ing? Serious question. Firms are moving from here to Ireland and Germany, and our economy is going to be damaged. Everyone knows that, the extreme Brexiteers say that's a price worth paying for "whatever", the idiot Brexiteers say "wah wah wah".

westside said:
We're staying in Horizon, Euratom and Copernicus which means we'll still be paying money to the EU.

But are out of Erasmus, which gave so many Welsh students the opportunity to study abroad.

westside said:

Are we forced to stay in or have we decided to stay.
Big difference

Longlostjack said:
Tbh we shouldn’t be encouraging them Pego. Take care in that little flat in Benidorm YJB! Can’t wait to meet up again in the queue at the soup kitchen with the other Brits. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

I will be in that queue with you as well LL, just as long as there is a few beers I will be happy😁

Longlostjack said:

Cheers Longlost! I'm off down to the backstreets of my Benidorm 'favella' now to go through the bins to see if I can find a bread crust for Christmas lunch!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Pegojack said:
Longlostjack said:

Cheers Longlost! I'm off down to the backstreets of my Benidorm 'favella' now to go through the bins to see if I can find a bread crust for Christmas lunch!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

exiledclaseboy said:
The Tories have an 80 seat majority. Labour will vote for a deal. Francois and his ilk are irrelevant. They lost their chance to be influential when they toppled May and elected Johnson. Fools.

You must be very confused, if you think the Brexit supporting mps lost their chance on influencing the outcome of the trade deal etc when may left. In fact I’d say your bitterness is clouding your judgment. After al, Boris himself is pro Brexit.
Anyway job done and Brexit ha been delivered. Rule Britannia πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Cardiffjack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
The Tories have an 80 seat majority. Labour will vote for a deal. Francois and his ilk are irrelevant. They lost their chance to be influential when they toppled May and elected Johnson. Fools.

You must be very confused, if you think the Brexit supporting mps lost their chance on influencing the outcome of the trade deal etc when may left. In fact I’d say your bitterness is clouding your judgment. After al, Boris himself is pro Brexit.

You seem confused old chum. I’m not bitter in the slightest. I’m glad there’s been an agreement struck. It’s much better than the alternative. So you’re barking up the wrong tree. Again.

exiledclaseboy said:
Cardiffjack said:

You seem confused old chum. I’m not bitter in the slightest. I’m glad there’s been an agreement struck. It’s much better than the alternative. So you’re barking up the wrong tree. Again.

You said the Brexit supporting mps were fools for ousting May. Metaphorically speaking thats equivalent to a manager not substituting a goalkeeper who has let in 10 goals on purpose in the first half. Absolutely ridiculous......anyway have a nice Christmas. πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Shhhhtt

Your silence is deafening. Nothing better than seeing losers wither away in this way. Laughably your only solace is a shambolic refuge dubbed as an US erection thread, you sad sad losers. What will you all do without EU grants to bail you out of your underachievements ? Nobody gives a fack.

Karma, yet again.

KarlHRummenigge said:
Shhhhtt

Your silence is deafening. Nothing better than seeing losers wither away in this way. Laughably your only solace is a shambolic refuge dubbed as an US erection thread, you sad sad losers. What will you all do without EU grants to bail you out of your underachievements ? Nobody gives a fack.

Karma, yet again.

Odd isn't it.

The most significant event gets sidelined as it doesn't fit the agenda on this forum. Whereas anything hysterically lefty gets highlighted unnecessarily.

Thick, narrow minded, bitter lefties. Get an education in the real world agenda.

KarlHRummenigge said:
KarlHRummenigge said:
Shhhhtt

Karma, yet again.

Odd isn't it.

The most significant event gets sidelined as it doesn't fit the agenda on this forum. Whereas anything hysterically lefty gets highlighted unnecessarily.

Thick, narrow minded, bitter lefties. Get an education in the real world agenda.

Funnily enough there is a pandemic ramping up as i type, which is far more important that you scoring points

There I've bitten, are happy now you complete fuckwit?

Ps dont bother replying as I will have you on ignore.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back