• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Supposedly we have deal....

monmouth said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Deal done. Now for both sides to spend the rest of the day claiming it as a triumph.

Victory you mean, narcissistic lying thick c*nts like Johnson have to WIN, even when they, and we, have palpably, visibly and transparently lost. When DGT thinks it’s good, you know we are f*cked.

Oh, on his comprehension and reading skills, apparently he thinks I think you are an intellectual colossus. So there’s that.

Well one thing is for sure. The sight of an old man holding a blm sign, is without doubt the most hilarious thing I’ve seen this year. So a big thanks to you for that 😂

monmouth said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Deal done. Now for both sides to spend the rest of the day claiming it as a triumph.

Victory you mean, narcissistic lying thick c*nts like Johnson have to WIN, even when they, and we, have palpably, visibly and transparently lost. When DGT thinks it’s good, you know we are f*cked.

Oh, on his comprehension and reading skills, apparently he thinks I think you are an intellectual colossus. So there’s that.

I’m sure that another of DGT’s claims was that his first language was Welsh. He’s made so many it’s hard to keep up.

Cardiffjack said:
Well done Nigel - the victory is all yours 👏

You could just add to the same thread rather than starting new ones

Merged it for you

Longlostjack said:
monmouth said:

I’m sure that another of DGT’s claims was that his first language was Welsh. He’s made so many it’s hard to keep up.
Yes of course it’s hard to believe that a Welsh person, first language is Welsh. Whatever next 😂

Cardiffjack said:

Really? It’s not hard enough for him.

Four years to get a deal that is worse than the one we already had. That takes fuckwittery to a complete new level.

The EU called his bluff and he blinked. Now god help our farmers as they’ve been thrown under a bus. Ironically many of these farmers voted to leave!

While we are at it read up the governments Brexit contract with the uk. They lied about every single item.

Ebo said:
Cardiffjack said:

Four years to get a deal that is worse than the one we already had. That takes fuckwittery to a complete new level.

The EU called his bluff and he blinked. Now god help our farmers as they’ve been thrown under a bus. Ironically many of these farmers voted to leave!

While we are at it read up the governments Brexit contract with the uk. They lied about every single item.

Whatever makes you happy. I don’t drink , but tonight I’m having a glass of champagne 🥂
🇬🇧 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 Rule Britannia 👍

Cardiffjack said:
Longlostjack said:
Yes of course it’s hard to believe that a Welsh person, first language is Welsh. Whatever next 😂

Are you the only one in Symonds Yat?

Longlostjack said:
Cardiffjack said:

Are you the only one in Symonds Yat?

Get over it. Brexit is complete . Rule Britannia 🇬🇧

Cardiffjack said:
Ebo said:

Whatever makes you happy. I don’t drink , but tonight I’m having a glass of champagne 🥂
🇬🇧 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 Rule Britannia 👍

There really is nothing to celebrate.

We have a deal. Any deal is better than no deal!

Merry Christmas all!

Longlostjack said:
All hail Pegojack - he called it.

Eh ? As ever the underachieving cattle class like him got it so very wrong. Remoaner losers got what they deserved.

The worst kind of hypocrite skivers like that tvvat hiding in Benidorm - karma. Up chav-creek with no paddle nor lifeline - karma.

The silence here is golden. Karma.

KarlHRummenigge said:
Longlostjack said:
All hail Pegojack - he called it.

Eh ? As ever the underachieving cattle class like him got it so very wrong. Remoaner losers got what they deserved.

The worst kind of hypocrite skivers like that tvvat hiding in Benidorm - karma. Up chav-creek with no paddle nor lifeline - karma.

Hiya Karl! Everyone in Europe is p*ssing themselves laughing at you Brexiteer mouthbreathers! Only a bunch of complete morons would spend four and a half years negotiating themselves into a much worse position that they started from.
I'll be sitting here in the sun, sipping Rioja, counting my money and watching all you crazies tuck into your sh*t sandwich in the coming years. Feliz Navidad!

Pegojack said:
KarlHRummenigge said:

Hiya Karl! Everyone in Europe is p*ssing themselves laughing at you Brexiteer mouthbreathers! Only a bunch of complete morons would spend four and a half years negotiating themselves into a much worse position that they started from.
I'll be sitting here in the sun, sipping Rioja, counting my money and watching all you crazies tuck into your sh*t sandwich in the coming years. Feliz Navidad!

Have you actually spoken to everyone in Europe then 😂

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back