• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Supposedly we have deal....

Well you would say that wouldn’t you. BTW, we had a good deal, if that’s what you wanted.

Cardiffjack said:
Itchysphincter said:
Are people aware that Harrods alone puts more money in to the British economy than the whole of the fishing industry combined. Absolute cunts.

If it’s so small why are the French/Spanish/Dutch/Germans desperate to fish U.K. waters ? 😂 You are to thick to understand. 😂

“to thick”, too funny.

You and Krunchy are a couple of flag waving morons. If it wasn’t so sad it would be comical.

Itchysphincter said:
Cardiffjack said:
If it’s so small why are the French/Spanish/Dutch/Germans desperate to fish U.K. waters ? 😂 You are to thick to understand. 😂

“to thick”, too funny.

You and Krunchy are a couple of flag waving morons. If it wasn’t so sad it would be comical.

Why don’t you just answer my question ? 😂 oh because you can’t 😂

Itchysphincter said:
Cardiffjack said:

“to thick”, too funny.

The only flag waving moron is that idiot from Port Talbot decked out from head to toe in starry blue. I only pointed out that you posted bollox about my favourite shop.

https://youtu.be/rB5Nbp_gmgQ

RULE BRITANNIA! The greatest nation on Earth

Thank you Boris, thank you Nigel!

GSTQ

🇬🇧🙋‍♂️🇬🇧

Is that why Farage calls it “A new EU treaty written in the interests of Germany and France”?

He’s absolutely livid.

Interesting...

It
Cardiffjack said:
Itchysphincter said:
“to thick”, too funny.

Why don’t you just answer my question ? 😂 oh because you can’t 😂

Well you’ve never answered mine.😂

Cardiffjack said:
Itchysphincter said:
Well you would say that wouldn’t you. BTW, we had a good deal, if that’s what you wanted.

Get back in your box 😂

Bozo’s fucked mate. Keep up with the cheerleading won’t you. You’ve successfully voted to put sanctions on us and restrict our movement, big pat on the back.

Itchysphincter said:
Cardiffjack said:
Get back in your box 😂

Bozo’s fucked mate. Keep up with the cheerleading won’t you. You’ve successfully voted to put sanctions on us and restrict our movement, big pat on the back.

Pull yourself together man ffs 😂 what restrictions are you talking about ?

Will someone think of those poor gunboats please.

Union Jack waving divs.

Deal done. Now for both sides to spend the rest of the day claiming it as a triumph.

exiledclaseboy said:
Deal done. Now for both sides to spend the rest of the day claiming it as a triumph.

Victory you mean, narcissistic lying thick c*nts like Johnson have to WIN, even when they, and we, have palpably, visibly and transparently lost. When DGT thinks it’s good, you know we are f*cked.

Oh, on his comprehension and reading skills, apparently he thinks I think you are an intellectual colossus. So there’s that.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back