• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans confirm Obafemi’s Burnley move – close the door on the way out

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
The Swans have confirmed that Michael Obafemi has left the club to join Burnley on a loan deal with an option to buy, subject to EFL and international clearance. Obafemi has long since wanted away from the club after just eighteen months in SA1 and leaves the club with 15 goals to his name. Burnley...

Read more

And he'll probably be back in the summer after Burnley realise how much trouble he is

Another example of poor business in the transfer market - we should have got rid of him lock, stock and barrel.

Burnley offered serious money.

Terrible deal for us on the face of it.
We don't get a fee & they get the chance to see that he's a complete dick & send him back in the summer so we'll have the same problem on our hands again.

Probably the biggest cùnt we've ever signed in my years of supporting, wish him nothing but misery for the rest of his career..

Mitchelmore has said now that the way the deal is structured its very unlikely he'll be back

Chief said:
Mitchelmore has said now that the way the deal is structured its very unlikely he'll be back

I hope the comment on the O.S.

"on a loan deal with an option to buy"

Is very, very tight in our favour.

Darran said:
F*ck my eyes. 👀

https://twitter.com/burnleyofficial/status/1619636479034265601?s=46&t=3G2s19jlfm3esWKc6_s0cA

To the news or the comments?

Forget that.

Twitter link didn't open first time

Yes the guy is a cvnt, but again where is the due diligence in signing these pricks? Good luck to him if he comes back.....there'll be a warm welcome no doubt.

No one person is bigger than the club.
Players come and go, but the club will always be there.
With regards to Obafemi, there’s a decent player in there, but he probably thinks he’s better than what he is, a top third championship striker at best.
I reckon this time next year, with Burnley in the Prem he’ll be loaned out to a championship side.
Good riddance

The lack of a "Swansea City wishes him well for the future" or something similar says everything about how pissed the leadership is with Obafemi and wanted to prove that the bridges have been burned.

Also fuck my soul that reveal was beyond cringeworthy.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back